1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

deep'n'dark tracks

Discussion in 'Feedback to artists' started by deepndark, Oct 26, 2005.

1. deepndark

deepndark Guest

i should make a track about you next and collab with all those buddy artists out there and get airplay. so you say i can't post my music links here. if that's so i gladly never caome back here - especially when i've seen - what kind of milksops we have here. don't you dear to came visiting any musician forum either then. and don't worry - i have records group promoting me anyway, but discussing with people about music trought forums is what many of us do too and this is first forum where i did accidentally find worst spunkers ever.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2005
  2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

you can post links to music just fine; that's a-okay. but you can't post links to music sales. you can't advertise music and try to sell it. that's against the rules, as is the language in your sig. you could have discussed music all you wanted (we even have forums for it), but you came here, in the name of greed, to sell your goods. that's not stood for. go away, but you're welcome back any time you develop some respect for your fellow human being and understand the purpose of a forum such as AD.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2005
  3. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

yes, please leave.

i am a member at 2 music forums (though i rarely post). they don't seem to have a problem with me. diference between me and you is, i know how to show a little respect to people, especially when i am the newbie.

many here will tell you music is one of the most talked about things in this forum in the safety valve. we have plenty of discussion, but when advertising spammers like you take the piss and abuse the space, you will find people don't take it too well.

buddy artists. the fact anyone can bear your companionship astounds me, if you are anywhere near as hostile as you have been today. go ahead. the chances of the likes of you getting an airplay are about the chances of hell freezing over..

A song about me!! go on then. nothing would give me more satisfaction than hearing an electronica diss track!!!

be sure to hit me up with a copy!! punk

4. Lethal_B

Auslander - you are wahey to kind to this punk! :p

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i know, but that's because i believe in reformation. i wasn't always the nice, pleasant, easy-going guy i am today. at one time, i too was an bumhole, lol.

and if i could change, i believe that anyone can. and so i welcome assholes back to AD, after they've changed :D

6. Lethal_B

Haha - nothing like 'blowing your own trumpet!!'

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

lol, you've seen my posts around here. generally i'm more than accomodating, aren't i? hehe, nothin' like a little toot every now and then :D

8. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

deepndark,

The members are correct. You cannot advertise on our forums. Take a look at this site MP3Lizard.com. I would suggest you read the forum rules there as well. I'm not sure of the rules and or if you can advertise your album. But you might be able to put some tracks up so people can get a listen.

As far as spamming goes ... you only posted this once. But you really should have read the forum rules. Although you did not like what our members had to say they were correct and using foul language.

Also advertising in your sig is not allowed.

Your posts will be cleaned. If your only intention was to promote your album then don't post again.

9. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

Mwuhahaha, can you hear the thunder coming.
    Won't be too much longer till a mod shuts this one down.

Edited: Damn, beaten by flip. Good job man.

10. flip218

*moved*

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

flip didn't ban him! lol, are you back on your medication, flip? you have been most kind there, buddy. maybe you can lead that dude on to be a bit nicer fella :D

12. flip218

lol ... almost did :)

nah, just back from a break. that whole thing with the dd forums guys ruined it for me. But hopefully things will be better now.

And only one thing ... Lethal you should have been more clear why what he did wrong. That is the only reason why I didn't ban him.

13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

glad to see you back :D

hey, flip...i think you were right back with those dd guys, man. you caught a hard rap for doing your job, bud. i'm happy to see you've remained standing tall. :)

14. Lethal_B

a tad confused, but think i get the general gyst :)

just the way he was speaking to me/us was way out of order. it's not everyday you get called a f**khead. He was a spammer i told him so. he didn't like it. but anyway it's sorted now. so thanks for the tip ;)

15. deepndark

deepndark Guest

Lethal B - my tracks got airplay already thankyou very much.
    I'm newbie so - you think you've posted more than me then you have better status? hahahaa!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2005
  16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

huh? well, duh, he's posted more than you so of course he has a better status. and lethal hasn't been a jerk-off, so we like him anyway. he gets an automatic good social status for just being a nice guy. whereas you, with that over-confident and intellectually-lacking internet persona of yours, are automatically considered a waste of living matter.

17. deepndark

deepndark Guest

i don't give no f*** about your status system and it wasn't me who started to act rude. you think you're better than me - lol - keep dreaming. yeah - i've been using this language everywhere, but we all know that that's just harmless and funny shitchat - i can say f***head etc. and they know it's harmless and more healthy way to discuss then yours. They are not gonna piss off if i say you're f***head - they say to me too and we like it that way. You are like little child - "i like him but i don't like you - i don't wanna play with you" - bwahahahahaaaa! - Grow up and don't be such a SISSY!

18. LtothaP

LtothaP Guest

[bold][removed][/bold]

19. Jannejt

Jannejt Moderator Staff Member

banned ..and closed.

20. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

**re-opened**

ok bumhole, here's the thing;
    1. you cant advertise here, no matter how you try and word it, you're selling a cd and pimping it here which is against our rules. sorry we dont have one that specifically prohibits the pushing of some fruity loops electronic waste of time, but hey we cant please everybody.
    2. you're just an bumhole with every response you have, the reason people dont mind you in other forums is obviously like you said, you rarely post.
    3. and an extra special sprinkle coated FU from me just for making me waste 10 minutes of my day having to do this.

now kindy get the hell out!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2005