1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delayed sound on video...program suggestions?

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by PetahG, Mar 31, 2007.

1. PetahG

PetahG Guest

Hi ...Let me get to teh point... I have a video file on my PC but teh sound is delayed. Anyone know a good and easy to use program for fixing this problem??
    Thnx, any suggestions are much appreciated.

2. attar

attar Senior member

If you just want to watch it on your PC open it with 'Media Player Classic'.
    Click Play>Audio>Options..check the 'Audio Time Shift' box, enter a +/- value.
    Remember to uncheck the box before opening the next file, else you will have a sync problem when you watch it.

If you are familiar with VirtualDub you can adjust it in Audio>Interleaving then put a value in 'Skew'.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2007
  3. PetahG

PetahG Guest

Hi thnx for teh suggestion..I downlaod Virtual Dub and went to audio and all that and put in a value..but its didn't do anything at all. I tried many different values but notyhing hapenned. The audio is about 30 seconds behind. So I put in many different values but it didn't change at all. Any suggestions on what im doing wrong or what is going wtrong
    thnx

4. attar

attar Senior member

This is an downloaded AVI that has a 30 second delay?
    The entry in VDub would be -30,000 ms in the skew.
    I don't even know if it would accept or process such a value.

You can confirm that number with AVI-MUX-GUI
    http://www.alexander-noe.com/video/amg/