1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deleating Features

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Cosmo1111, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Cosmo1111

Cosmo1111 Regular member

I got Shrink. But I noticed the only way that you can deleat features is be Re-Authoring the DVD and then, you cant get any menus or anything.

The only thing you can do is compress the special features and stuff.

1. Is their anyway of deleating the special features with Skrink?

2. If I compress the special features, all the way. Will that deleat them, or only just make them low quality?

Can someone tell me how to deleat features if you can on shrink

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Shrink 3.2 has a feature in which you can replace features with a still picture while keeping functional menus. It's located in the same drop down where you can select the different compression options (Automatic, Custom etc)

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

If you like you can delete all features at once and substitute still image by clicking on extras,

or you can click on the + mark beside extras, and delete some extras while keeping others and raising compression on the ones you keep thereby lowering compression on the movie to raise your main title's quality. :)

Also, using the quality settings will improve pic quality, tho it does take longer.

4. Cosmo1111

Cosmo1111 Regular member

Oh yeah. I see. You can just deleat the whole thing and leave a still image.

Ill creat my own. Ill make it compleatly black and have up the top in white "The d888head who burnet this DVD has removed the this feature"

lol

5. bigorange

bigorange Active member

that'll work, lol ;>)