1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

deleting games off harddrive need help

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by x_player3, Nov 12, 2003.

1. x_player3

x_player3 Guest

hello everyone.
    i need help...i have an xbox with evox dashboard and a friends,friend installed the chip(no clue what it is)he also put 3 games onto the hard drive.i now only have 2100 bloks out of 50,000+.i have recently purchased the grand theft auto bundle and kannot play them and im pretty sure its because of the memory.kan sum1 plz help me and explain 2 me step by step bcuz i am new.

thnks alot...
    x_player3

2. x_player3

x_player3 Guest

sry made a mistake above...kan sum1 give me step by step instruction on how 2 delete these games

thnks
    x_player3

3. G-A-M

G-A-M Member

Is the thing u r talkin about the hard drive that holds alot of full version games on the hard drive so u no longer need the cd?

4. x_player3

x_player3 Guest

yes i am

x_player3

5. G-A-M

G-A-M Member

where can u get it and is it complicated to install

6. x_player3

x_player3 Guest

install what?

7. richard77

richard77 Member

First off, its called hddloader, and dont talk like you do on msn or IRC. this is a forum. Mmk. To delete them, open hddloader on your Xbox, and press [x] to delete the selected game.

Richard

8. x_player3

x_player3 Guest

thnks richard im sorry im just used to talking like that.so i can just go to launch menu on my evox dashboard then go to games then press x and they will delete?
    thnks

x_player3

9. richard77

richard77 Member

Not quite. In your apps menu, there should be a program called hddloader (or maybe save games to hard drive). Run it, and highlight the game you want to delete, then press X. It should ask you if you want to delete it, and press a when it asks. If that isn't on your hard drive, there should be a program called either boxplorer or Xbox Hard Drive browser or something. In that program, browse to your e:/games folder, highlight the game folder you want to delete, press [white button] and select delete.

Richard

10. richard77

richard77 Member

Also you might not be able to play your new games because some games are modchip proofed by microsoft. to play them, turn off your mod chip. if you dont know what mod chip you have, i suggest going to http://www.xboxinside.co.uk/ and opening your xbox to find out.

Richard

11. x_player3

x_player3 Guest

all i have in my apps xcopy and dvdx do you know where i could get hddloader? thanks

x_player3