1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DEMO Help Needed

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by DNAS, Jan 13, 2007.

1. DNAS

DNAS Member

OK I'm a salesperson at an electronics store and I need some help in giving my customers a better audio demo. We have a setup with a 60" Plasma Pioneer, a Sony Upconvert DVD player, and a 5.1 Klipsch speaker system. The only good movie to be viewed and well heard that we have is Spider-man 2. So I guess my first question is, is there any other movies/movie scenes with no killing or swearing that I can use. Also, I have heard that when a movie is copied onto a DVD blank disc, the 5.1 sound is no longer in affect. Lastly, is there a program where I can take scenes from many movies and compile it all into one DVD with some type of menu selection?

Thanks,
    Andy

2. syxguns

syxguns Active member

Are there any other movies without killing or swearing... Yes there are a lot of movies to chose from. Especially family movies from cartoons to "Honey I Shrunk the Kids".

You heard that a movie copied on a DVD does not have 5.1. That statement is incorrect. Whoever, was making copies did not know the procedure to to follow. Most DVD's come with multiple output audio choices. It is the re-create process that is in error here.

Lastly you asked about a program for taking scenes from movies to create a movie full of scenes from different movies. There is a program that I use and recommend. The program is called DVD ReMake Pro. Make sure to get the Pro version for full compatibility. You can find the software at this site: http://www.dimadsoft.com

You can download a trial version of the software, and I will admit that it takes a little getting use to, but you can create your own movies by taking scenes from other movies, home movies, and you name it. The program is will worth the money. The trial version will not allow you to do anything except sample how the program works.

I myself am a little new to the program and often have to ask questions about how to do something. The really neat thing about the program is that you can create your own menu's to point to whatever scene you chose to point to, or you can have the scenes just run together. That choice is yours. Good luck!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2007