1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denon AVR-2807

Discussion in 'Receivers and amplifiers' started by darensvt, Mar 23, 2007.

1. darensvt

darensvt Member

I am looking to purchase a Denon 2807 and was wondering if I could get some feed back from some people out there that own this unit or knows about it. Is it a smart buy and is it all its cracked up to be? I am looking to hook up my VCR and DVD (older players which I plan on hooking up with component cabels) and then I am soon to get a new DLP projection screen TV with a HDMI cabel hook up. Please if anyone can help I would be very greatfull. Thank you for your time and help.

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

It's an awesome unit! I have an 3805 (a couple of years older) which is great. I have a buddy with a 2806 which is also a great until. You won't be disappointed. You can probably find a lengthy review at audioholics.com. If not for the 2807 yet, then at least the 2806.

3. darensvt

darensvt Member

Thank you very much for the comment back to me. I am looking forward to getting this receiver then thanks to your possitive words. I will also go check that site out and see what is said about it. Thank you again!! :)