1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desktop image

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by sexymonki, Aug 19, 2007.

1. sexymonki

sexymonki Guest

I was looking at my destop wallpaper and notice that the are some desktop image that I download and use in the past but have not be deleted yet. I was wondering is there a way for me to deleted desktop image that I don't use and if so by doing it will it damage my computer.

2. 21Q

21Q Regular member

I don't quite understand. Are there desktop images under your current image. I don't think that possible. The images may have been burned into your screen if it's an lcd. Please try to explain your situation better.

3. sexymonki

sexymonki Guest

Every computer come with some desktoop image you could use (when you go to property you see like a whole bunch of image that came with your computer) I wanted to know is there a way for me to remove those image and also there are image that I had download (either using firefox or internet explorer) but not longer use. When I go to the property section on my computer I could still see that those image (which I downloaded it) still exist even after I change wallpaper.

4. 21Q

21Q Regular member

Those images are saved in the system files. There is no real reason to delete them as they take up almost no space. I wouldn't delete it just to be safe as it may, not sure though, mess up something regarding the system.