1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desktop PC Dead - plz help

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by LufianGuy, Nov 30, 2009.

1. LufianGuy

LufianGuy Regular member

Yes lesson learned. Could you please recommend a good program for making an .iso from a cd?
    I should have thought about doing that myself >.<, the things we know we should do but don't think to do ;).

Thanks ddp, I will tell my friend to try that scan when I talk to him later today.

2. FredBun

FredBun Active member

Oh christ, there are so many, you can choose Nero, Roxio etc. I use CloneCD from slysoft, you can download a trial version for 21 days, it's simple and works great, just type in slysoft.com and your off to the races. Plus I'm sure there are plenty more people here that can recommend many more.

3. LufianGuy

LufianGuy Regular member

Yea, CloneCD was a big one for PSX games back in the day.

Good News! My friend just called me and said OEM XP Home SP2 worked with his product key. Also he said in hardware/optional on windows update it appears to have found the drivers for his audio (not tested yet).

So I think all this business will be finished when I take a backup image of his C:.

Thanks again everyone!

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

no problem, teach & learn.