1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desperate for help w/V220!!

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by Jenn320, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Jenn320

Jenn320 Member

I am so incredibly confused! I can not for the life of me figure out how to get my pictures from my phone to my computer! I have read a million forums and tried downloading everything! Most webpages are in diff languages (I only understand English!) And a ton of the pages will not even open for me :mad: I feel so0o stupid!
    Can somebody PLEASE email me a step by step in great detail on how I can get this to work with links that work & are in Enlish... Please!
    Jenn320@hotmail.com

2. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

First, you're most likely going to get banned for posting your email. That's a no-no. However, you should still be able to read this post.

Check out my response in this post and read the thread that I refer to. My response details how I acquired and installed everything.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/129590

Unfortunately no one seems to have the tools available for download anymore. Send me a private message and I'll see what I can do.

Also, one thing mbrenegan mentions in his post is a good tip if this happens to you....
    however, in my post I mentioned that I rebooted after installing the MPT v1.23. Well, if you receive the error mentioned above, try what he suggested. Otherwise, follow my instructions.

3. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member