1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Destroy human 1 and 2 stuckn on xbox loading screen

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by no1b4me, Feb 20, 2007.

1. no1b4me

no1b4me Member

What you be the possible causes for this problem? i have the xbox softmodded, with 250hdd loaded of different games on hdd. I can play other games just fine except destroy human 1 and 2. Everytimes i loaded them, it alsways stuck at xbox loading screen, it wont go any futher. I tried the uninstall softmod with splinter cell, reinstalled with mechassault but no go. I also deleted all the file in Cache folder of the E as well. Have anyone been getting this problem? Thanks

2. Warcrack

Warcrack Member

I had problems with a handful of games locking up on start up or at the menu.

I delete the cache files on e:\cache and made sure the date and time are set correctly in your dash.

best of luck !

3. janrocks

janrocks Guest

I had no problems at all, but mine were backed up onto disk first and then loaded onto the drive. Seems like the .xbe file needs patching. Which app did you use to put the games on the drive?

4. no1b4me

no1b4me Member

I used dvd2xbox, forgot what version it was. Which one were you using? Thanks