1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

devil may cry 3 problem

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by bigtittim, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigtittim

bigtittim Guest

ok im new here so i didnt know where else to post this but i just bought the devil may cry 3 special edition for the pc and it is to much of a fast paced game to play with the keyboard so i also bought the gamepad from the shop game who also makes the gamepad but when i plug in the gamepad and run the game the game acts as if there is no pad there at all and leaves me to use the keyboard although this pad works fine with need for speed most wanted and prince of persia the two thrones it also dosnt work with need for speed underground 2 or juiced if anyone knows why this is please send an email to i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2006
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum & no email posting as per forum rules above. post edited

3. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Well write the gamepad brand and model down man.

I would get a major brand.The brand I use is logitech because it's supported by most developers.A good cheap one is the logitech dual action.

4. bigtittim

bigtittim Guest

fusk you ddp i said i didnt know where to post this it was my first post i already said that and i didnt know you wernt allowed to do that so dont take the piss

and tycobb is a game gamepad and i dont know of the model i would have bought a brand name but i only had enough for that one but surly they cant sell a gamepad thats only gonna work with half the games you buy

5. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

And it'll be your last post here too.That's a well respected mod your talking to.I like ddp.I actually do feel crumby that you only had enough for that pad but the logitech dual action is only 20 bucks.Yes they make pads that aren't supported by the developers.It sucks I know.I know just click my sig I'm an expert in the field.

6. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Also The funny thing about lightning is that it strikes when you least....

Last edited: Jul 31, 2006
  7. bigtittim

bigtittim Guest

well i dont think they had it in when i was thee else i would have but ill check up on the shop when i go back

and im not really bothered this was the only reason i joined the forum so ban me if you like you shouldnt take the piss out of noobs who have already said they wernt sure were to post things and whatnot

8. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

9. bigtittim

bigtittim Guest

ah im not from the us thouigh im in the uk will that not be a problem or will it also be available here

10. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

It will be available over there as well.I thought you were from the u.s. cause you haven't said mate or cheers yet which is what I go by lol.

No I recommend getting it where you live so you won't get ripped on shipping.Plus currency conversion is a pain.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2006
  11. bigtittim

bigtittim Guest

the currency convertion isnt that bad normally i end up getting stuff cheaper but the shipping is a pain thanks though gonna get it soon as i can

and as for cheers or mate i try not to type things like that sounds kinda dumb i think

12. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Ok have fun once you get it.It's plug and play for dmc3 and is the widest compatible gamepad in the industry along with other logitech ones.

ps I think it sounds dumb to but I never say anything to them because I don't want to be rude.See ya.

13. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

@moderator ahhh I'm sorry I screwed it up.I could have swore he would flame more at first.My bad.

14. face123

face123 Regular member

@bigtittim

Your lucky he didint suspen/ban you in the first place when you put your e-mail up there. So ou may as well edit your post before a mod see's it. But you will proabably say you didint care but you may have a problem in the future you know.

15. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Bye bigtitty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.