1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DIAGNOSTIC CARD SUGGESTIONS????

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by jaydeeX3, Mar 9, 2005.

1. jaydeeX3

jaydeeX3 Guest

was wondering about what is a good diagnostic card for me to invest into, that is reliable and relatively low cost.....any suggestions that you guys can give to me would be greatly appreciated.....thanks in advance.....

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

the 1 i got cost about $80Can 5 years ago, has digital readout on both sides & 4 leds for voltages

3. jaydeeX3

jaydeeX3 Guest

where did u get it DDP, and someone tried to tell me not to get one because technology is gonna change and it wont read problems with upcoming technology, and that its a waste of money..... to me i still think its a good investment for what it does considering ive fixed problems before when i get no video and no beeps on the computer im fixing for somebody, and its can be a long tideous process, from what Ive heard from more people is that its a great troubleshooting tool to have.....

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

my 1st one i made from plans from a electronic magazine for isa cards. the 2nd card was bought in markham just north of toronto. check electonic supply places as they would have or know were to get the card. until pci slots disappear you still can use the card than