1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dick Cheney Shooting

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by L-Burna, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

O/T..Jizmak...ring any bells?

[​IMG]

:)

2. toyotaman

toyotaman Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2006
  3. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

I only got 11 tracks. (I must be missing some)
    Pretty good but SUB PAR compared to T.R.L.D.

Dont worry I will update my sig sometime in the near future.

4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@aabbcc....seems you have the same respect for women as you have for democrats and anyone with a differing opinion. We should work at getting you appointed the chairman of the national republican committee...you can be the democrats' secret weapon! With a photo like that on a campaigne poster, you'd win us the white house and every seat in the house and senate. What do you think guys? We wouldn't have to do or say anything or spend a penny in campagne advertisements aabbcc etc. could win it all for us in the nations largest landslide victory and we needn't do a thing or spend a dime! Awesome!

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

hummm the dems . are losing seats left and right year by year seems like your on the wrong side not me

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

My point exactly...you could win it all back for us.

7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

but its ok to post pics . of Bush and Cheney that are disrespectfull ,its funny then right but not when i post a pic of one of the most liberal person on earth.so whos your man/woman to win you back the white house in 2008? aint gonna be hilary lol

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

aabbccdd, i don't think that is really hillary in that picture as i think it was edited. you can't have cameras legally in washrooms unless the nsa is doing it. her head seems to be out of proportion to the rest of the body. the camera angle seems to be stall height not ceiling height.

9. ireland

ireland Active member

ddp and all
    if that is hillary,shes is using the right bath-room...(the mens room)as she wants to be one of the boys*(so their...

Last edited: Feb 18, 2006
  10. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Well, you're certainly right there; I'm not a big supporter of Hillary Clinton. Oh, I don't have a problem with politically satirical pics of any kind. What I was alluding had nothing to do with politically "disrespectful" pics... seems to be the way everybody goes regardless of political party. Because of the constant voting down of equal rights legislation, equal pay for equal work legislation and the like, a lot of women are pissed with what they see as a sexist party...a party with the "Stepford Wives" mentality. With Hillary or any woman standing by a senate urinal, you photo is saying that freud was right...it says that ambitious women suffer from penis envy, they're pissed that they weren't born men and their place is barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. I think most people get a laugh out of disrespectful cartoons and photos ... and they're intended to illicit a laugh. A pic of hillary under any other circumstances is fair game. But your pic, whether its Hillary Clinton or Elizabeth Dole, your pic simply says that women are just uppity, that they have no place in a man's world and that they should know their place. I'm sure that Laura Bush and Elizabeth Dole wouldn't like the message that pic says about the place of women in this society either. That pic doesn't say anything about Hillary Clinton except that she's inferior because of what she doesn't have between her legs to aim at that urinal.

11. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah your right ddp i dont think its hilary ,but its damn funny huh lol.

and gerry1 i think the pic leans more toward the fact that shes been rumored to be a lesiban but its probably both your point and mine

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2006
  12. ireland

ireland Active member

and heres al,
    [​IMG]

13. ireland

ireland Active member

hillary is back..
    [​IMG]

14. ireland

ireland Active member

hay ddp is this really hillary?
    [​IMG]

15. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

ireland , thoses are really funny lol

16. ireland

ireland Active member

a new 3-dollar bill will be out soon,
    [​IMG]

the pix used on the 3 dollar bill
    [​IMG]

or do ye like this one better?
    [​IMG]

17. ireland

ireland Active member

hillery does not lie,right
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I never heard that rumor before, but many lesbians are rather serious feminists; they're rather chop your's off than have one of their own!

I am an independent by the way, not a democrat. I have voted for both parties depending on the individual. Here in PA I have voted for Arlen Spector but I would NEVER vote for Sanctorum for the same two reasons I would never vote for Bush ... despite the lip service to the contrary on Bush's part, I have to agree with McCain and certain dems that there is absolutely NOTHING the least bit conservative about being ten zillion dollars in debt. Secondly, and more importantly, there is nothing more dangerous than religious zealots in political power...doesn't matter if they're christian or muslim; they both want to impose their beliefs and that has been really evident over the last few years. The real irony is that while Christians are said to believe that God has given them freedom of choice, it's interesting to see that they've overruled him! I know a couple Jewish families who could tell you some real horror stories about having Christianity crammed down their throats by North Carolina and Missippi red-necks. If sticking up for one's friends is "liberal" then I'm a liberal and proud of it.

19. ireland

ireland Active member

20. ireland

ireland Active member

one last hillery pix,and a good night to ye all..

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.