1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dick Cheney Shooting

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by L-Burna, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

jimdandy blaming me for you not coming in and posting is a cop out,(BTW i never even missed you in the least because i dont care if your in here posting or not)i dont start threads like this and whats your answer to elect hilary clinton in 2008 to fix things haaa . iam not here to change anyones mind cause god knows iam out numbered by liberal thinking in here 10 to 1 . and i could care less what people think of me in here that i will never meet ,like it affects my life. iam here to post it the tech fourms not bring up politics which always causes heated arugments.but thats cool lets start all kinds of threads like this and see how thinks go. guess the bottom line is i dont have much in common with a bunch of dope smoking liberals and never will. and i promise you the democrats will lose again in 2008 they have no message if you think hilary clinton and howard dean or al gore is the anwser bring them on. watching fox new channel and Bill O'Reilly as we chat.good stuff try it sometime guys

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2006
  2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2006
  3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Your making it easy by how arrogant you are,not everything you hear or see is going to be pleasing.Trust me I could care less about politics,because like I said earlier and I will say it again they screw you no matter what whether it is Democratic or Republican.In my mind we need a third party for the average person that makes average.The way we have it setup right now is for poor and the rich people.Democratic favoring the poor people and Republican favoring the rich people.You lose no matter what side you pick,because the average American is not even accounted.I would like to see a different party this time,but will that happen No.It has always been Democrat or Republican it seems and to be honest I am bored with it.I pick neither,Republican is just as bad as Democrat if you ask me.

4. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Come on, aabbccdd, can't you show a little respect towards others?

That is extremely selfish of you man - what's hapened to your attitude?

You already nearly talked yourself into a banning, buddy - so just take it easy..

5. pulsar

pulsar Active member

aabbccdd, you just can't help hurling insults at us can you? You sound like a spoiled brat who has no mind of his own & will throw out the teddy at every possible momemnt.

I cannot understand why you will not let other people have or understand other peoples' opinions. You sound to be incredibly self-centered & incredibly narrow minded.

Hopefully one day you will realise just how completely unreasonable you are.

Answer me this one question, [bold]why can't you accept that other people can have an opinion?[/bold]

The thing that I find most disturbing is your complete lack of respect for fellow members. You are incredibly arrogant & ego-centric. I never thought I would say this, but if you leave Afterdawn because of this I will not miss your narrow-minded & opinionated views.

[bold]In fact, I hope you do leave, we do not need people like you around here with your vindictive mind, all you know is to insult people & call names, you cannot hold an adult conversation, you are unable to articulate yourself without the use of insults, my friend has a 3 yr old boy, he is more grown up than you are. I hope you grow up soon.[/bold]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2006
  6. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I prefer Bill Maher on HBO.

If it weren't for the zero tolerance drug policy and truly random drug screenings for the railroad, I would probably fit into this stereotype.

7. pulsar

pulsar Active member

The problem with Fox is that it is so far up the rectum of American Administration it is very difficult to get an honest programme or opinions. If Fox had their way The Simpsons would be banned, they only keep it as they would lose so much money if they did!
    This money grabbing attitude over moral obligations is typical of capitalism nowadays. At least the BBC is independent. I do fit into the stereotype, & I am proud of being a Liberal. Fundamentalism is the bain of todays society, look at the protests around the world.

8. ireland

ireland Active member

Dick Cheney Jokes
    Late-Night Jokes About Vice President Cheney

I have to admit that I turned away from the Olympics yesterday. Fox had a more exciting sporting event on: Softball with Dick Cheney and Britt Hume." --Jay Leno

"Dick Cheney gave an interview to Fox News. I don't want to say Fox News was lenient, but the first question they asked was, 'Who do you like in American Idol?'" --Jay Leno

"Here's my favorite part of this whole incident. After Cheney shot the guy, the police later showed up at the ranch where Cheney was staying and wanted to talk to him, but was told to come back the next morning. And that's what they did, they came back the next morning. Kev, that ever happen in the hood?"-- Jay Leno

"Over the weekend while on a hunting trip down in Texas, Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot a member of his hunting party. He apologized. In fact, he told Brit Hume that he was actually trying to hit Cindy Sheehan." --Jay Leno

"Cheney now says he can't blame the shooting on the guy who got shot. He said we tried that for three days. It didn't work." --Jay Leno

"Hillary Clinton blasted the vice president today for failing to disclose all the facts. She wants Dick Cheney to give exact details. You know like, "How do you shoot someone and make it look like an accident?" --Jay Leno

"Dick Cheney gave an interview to Fox News. Some are accusing Fox of giving softball questions. My answer to that is, 'Well, does a vice president shoot in the woods?'" --David Letterman

"Rumors are that the reason Dick Cheney didn't say anything about the hunting accident for about 24 hours was because he had been drinking. And I'm thinking, well jeez, he was probably drinking when we planned the invasion of Iraq." --David Letterman

"Dick Cheney and his buddies go down there hunting in Texas, and Dick Cheney guns down a guy. And they're hunting quail, and the quail disappeared. They vanished. And reports now that they're hiding in the mountainous area near Pakistan" --David Letterman

"This just in, earlier today, Dick and Lynne Cheney shot up a gas station." --David Letterman

"Dick Cheney finally answered questions about the hunting accident on Fox News. You know, I think Fox News is a little biased. They called it 'Interview with a Marksman.'" --Jay Leno

"In an interview on Fox News, Dick Cheney took full responsibility for shooting a fellow hunter. Then surprisingly, he broke down and admitted to killing two drifters in Flagstaff, Arizona in 1989." --Jay Leno

"Cheney also admitted that he'd been drinking. He said he had one beer. Okay, it was a 40-ounce Colt .45, but just one." --Jay Leno

"They were in a car, they drive along, they get out of the car, he shoots his friend in the face, then they get back in the car and they go hide for 18 hours. That’s not hunting ... that's an episode of 'The Sopranos'" --Jay Leno

"See, this is why Republicans have to commit white collar crimes to steal money. They're just not good with guns, they don't know how to handle them." --Jay Leno

"Today, President Bush says he is standing behind the vice president. Way behind him." --Jay Leno

"America remaining obsessed, fascinated, appalled, by what is being called 'Dick Cheney Shot A Guy In The Face-Gate.'" --Jon Stewart

"A mere five days after shooting a man in the face, Vice President Dick Cheney broke his silence about the incident by submitting to a no-holds-barred grilling at a public press conference. I'm just kidding. ... Actually, he sat down with Brit Hume on Fox News for not some much a grilling -- more of a teat suckle." --Jon Stewart

"He sat down for a one-on-one with Fox News. Very bold choice. Dick Cheney sitting down with Fox News is like Mrs. Butterworth sitting down with the Pancake Channel." --Jimmy Kimmel

"Cheney says he feels terrible about what happened. The man he shot was his friend and if he could, he'd give him the central processing unit right out of his own heart to make up for it." --Jimmy Kimmel

There was some talk that the vice president had been drinking before he went out to shoot and it turns out that was true. Cheney said he did have a beer during lunch. One beer, and the only reason he even drank it was to wash down the three hits of ecstasy." --Jimmy Kimmel

"Happy Valentine's Day. Good news, good news today -- so far Dick Cheney has not shot anybody." --David Letterman

"Everybody is in the Valentine's mood. For example, earlier today Dick Cheney shot his buddy in the ass with an arrow." --David Letterman

"The real question now is, is this a one-time thing, or will the vice president try to kill again." --David Letterman

"If this story gets any bigger, pretty soon they're going to have to tell the president." --David Letterman

"You can't blame [Cheney]. Bush says you can spy on people without warrants, you can torture people, you can hold people without a trial, so Dick Cheney thinks, 'Oh what the hell, I can shoot a few guys.'" --Jay Leno

"I'm surprised Dick Cheney loves to hunt so much. The five times the government tried to give him a gun, he got a deferment." --Jay Leno

"What a nightmare I had last night. I dreamed I was at a Washington party and I had to choose between Dick Cheney taking me on a hunting trip or Ted Kennedy driving me home." --Jay Leno

"The rumor is that Cheney may have been drinking and he wanted to wait until he sobered up. So he may have been drinking and then he shot a guy. And you know what's really scary about all of this -- what if it turns out all this time Bush was the smart one?"--Jay Leno

"The guy Cheney shot is a Texas lawyer. While he was lying there on the ground he actually handed himself his own business card." --Jay Leno

"After Whittington had a heart attack, Cheney said, "You big baby. I get those all the time. Walk it off." --Jay Leno

if ye want to read more go here
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blcheneyquotes.htm

9. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

OK now that was really mature.LOL

When I first started on aD(about 3 years ago)things were much different...members repected other members,no matter how asinine that members ideals and values were...wow things have really changed.
    Back when I first started on aD,Seniors and Addicts knew how to act.

OMG Archie Bunker?? is that you??..you left out commies and pinko's... I thought thinking and talking like this went out with the 8 track player, and aids free sex....You are a piece of work.

Rush Limbaugh LMAO...the biggest dope addict to ever draw a breath.

10. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

@ireland,those are hilarious.Thanks for the laughs and the link.

11. gamename

gamename Regular member

well lets face it, were all liberal on somethings and conservative on others, but we all hate politicians. they want our vote and then do what they want(MONEY). can i get a hell yeah?

12. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

"all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others"

always loved that quote since i read the book as a kid...

uk is having a ban in all pubs/clubs coming in on smoking, but private members clubs arnt (me ponders whos in private members clubs? - rich folk)

the devide gets bigger

pigs will rule the world...

13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

Deadrum33, that little connection you found is great. i just read it all the way through :D

and here is the obvious problem with extreme conservative views, yet again: it's always the same old arguments against the liberals, and no new thinking ever occurs. as i said earlier, the same problems just keep going on and on, and no progress gets made, other than maybe some detrimental impacts on the natural resources of an area and maybe its population.

jim: we can always count on you for a good reply :)

gamename: hell yeah!

14. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Pigs ARE ruling the world.

15. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i'd never farm with those animals, rotary.

16. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Jim, most of us still know how to act, though I do agree there has been a decline in the behaviour of particulars in the forum - and I have only been here eight months..

Many people, mostly senior members, get away with a lot of childish and ignorant behavior. Not because of the quality of the moderators - as we all know, they do a grand job...It's the ratio of moderators to members. We have thousands of people posting each day, and only really three [bold]active[/bold] mods in ddp, creaky & darth. To me, that isn't enough to handle some of the many individuals that use this place to abuse other members..

17. gamename

gamename Regular member

simply put "CASH IS KING". i learned this early in life. i do pretty good now, but when i get old an cant work ill be screwed under the current system.

18. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

gamename

here here....

19. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

You are right,and I apologize for making such a broad statement..The people I speak of know who they are,because they act like this in the real world,not just on the net...NO RESPECT

I guess I have been out of the loop for too long...where is neph and flip?
    The mods on this site do a great job,even though it seems they are fighting a losing battle....Keep fighting guys :)

20. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Oh yeah I forgot.....Hell Yeahhhhhhh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.