1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Different Problem?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Known, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Known

Known Member

I downloaded a vid it was a for part vid every I downloaded seemed fine cause all the place sad was that I had to put .rar at the end and it will be ok but I messed up and instead of canceling when it asked me to what file I should open it with I put winrar and now it looks like one of those unknown files with a winrar sign in it and everytime I try to extract it. it says part 4 has no files to extract and then it says the the hole vid CRC is corrupt files. It is in volumes if that helps and part 4 is the only file that doesnt change into the winrar sign when I add .rar and the end which I think is the problem.

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

you need to download it again.

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i'm going to go with "download it again," as well, as i can't understand 99% of the idea you're trying to communicate there.

try to use some better grammar and be clearer, okay? if english is not your first language, just take your time to type your message out and go over it several times.