1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digital Camera that takes Good Quality Video

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by warrock, Mar 6, 2007.

1. warrock

warrock Member

I now I asked you guys about recommendations on a digital camera, and I listened and ended up getting a Canon Powershot A530. It was a great camera, but only thing I didn't like about it is the Video feature, when I recorded and uploaded the videos it didn't look so good, it was very "Pixely" Anyways i ended up selling it and now I'm looking for a camera that can take videos and look as good. I know my Dad's sony DSC-T1(the thin square one) takes really decent video since it looks pretty clear in the computer at Full Screen but I'm open to any advise. I know some of you will probably just say get a camcorder instead, but pics are of a priority. Anyways let me know.

2. behrad

behrad Regular member

how about this for some "thinking outside the square?"

Why not buy a video camera that is able to take decent pictures?

How does that sound to you?

I will nominate one and you can view / review it and tell us what you think of it. Have a look at this panasonic model: NV-GS400

3. warrock

warrock Member

im not looking into camcorders since they're too big and more expensive. I at least want to put it in my pocket

4. keelocker

keelocker Guest

Canon Powershot A530
    is very good i have one and works a cham.