1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digital Rise D99i/ Cect p168i on T-Mobile?

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by Tgrove, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Tgrove

Tgrove Member

So I'm interested in picking up either of these phones for use on the T-mobile network, however I want to be able to access all of the functions on this phone without paying an arm and a leg each month. I've owned Sidekicks before (2 and 3, complete junk) but loved the fact that I could have a ton of the bells and whistles of a PDA phone and still only paying 60-80 bucks a month. So my question to anyone who might know;

Can I use the D-Rise or Cect phones to full capacity (internet, unlimited SMS texts, phone, IM's) and pay roughly 60 to 80 bucks a month (and not have to deal with data use overages?) I'm in Ohio if that matters. Any help would be awesome!

2. mp3nmp4

mp3nmp4 Guest

actually, the D99i is only a dual band phone which means it is a 800mhz/1800mhz phone and most of the States are on the 1900mhz frequency .... the D718i is the upgraded tri-band version... DigitalRise also has the new D800i "HiPhone" clone out now which is 99% like the iPhone...