1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DigitalRise D99i, and D718i iphone Clones VS Cect P168?

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by mp3nmp4, Oct 7, 2007.

1. cop848

cop848 Member

hello

I have the one you are after. I bought it from mp3nmp4 through ebay and he ships worldwide. I have been told theres a bit of a shortage of them tho! mp3nmp4 is on this thread so he will read our entries. He may get in touch

ta

Craig

2. mp3nmp4

mp3nmp4 Guest

Hello, we are no longer selling on ebay due to the crazy fees..., but some people are still selling them on different websites though.. the D99i/ D69i are only dual band though..... chinagrabber.com is a wholesale site and there is also gadgetgreats.com ...

Best regards

3. mp3nmp4

mp3nmp4 Guest

it looks like other re-sellers are selling the D-rise D718i on ebay... i still have 1 unit D99i and several cell phone watches (D187i)... feel free to send an offer - only reasonable offers accepted...

4. cop848

cop848 Member

hello to mp3nmp4

I would still like the english instructions from my ebay auction for the D99 but you seem to ignore my threads and emails.
    Any software you might be able to get hold of would also be appreciated. On O2 in the UK but cannot send or receive pic messages. It wont play any kind of videos either
    Great phone tho

Please help

ta

Craig

5. mp3nmp4

mp3nmp4 Guest

still no instruction booklet for the D99i in english... even the chinese manual does not have detailed enough instructions when it comes to messaging... will search online to see what i can't find... these phones are great, but a lot times it takes time to toy around with them to figure them out.. Will let you know what i find... Regads

6. amg8

amg8 Guest

the 2nd generation D99i Shake iphone clone or the digitalrise "d69i" is now available in Tri-band... i am trying to see when the D99i will also be triband, but the d69i should be a cool phone... not 850mhz though - some places you need that if you are with ATT...

7. tas666

tas666 Guest

I have the CECT P168 and i love it.
    I could set the internet and MMS configuration and now i am connected.
    The settings were hard to find but finally i did on the page:

SPAM

Does someone know how to set the camera to more than 640x480?

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2008