Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by ador2, Jan 31, 2008.
digivox went down does anyone have new codes for dublin? how do I enter them,
Codes Here ---> http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/531363
3. Parental Lock
4. Red Audio Button for Goto Key Manager
5. Choose the top option and turn OFF the auto update.
6. Press the Blue button to choose the NAGRA option
7. Use the left scroll button to get to your Provider ID which will be one of the following:
Four arrows back takes you to 'Prov ID 0X55' which is Nhell
8. When you select your provider, one arrow down takes you to the 0x00 - i.e. Key 00. Press OK
9. Up pops the HEX Keyboard - just type in the new numbers - it puts the dots in for you. Do this for Key 01 as well.
10. Exit back to viewing
Hi, i have a digivox too and mine also went down. i live in kent, england and i have tried changing both telewest and ec c&w codes but channels still arent working. Only the free ones are.
Does anyone know how to sort this problem out?
My system info. :
s/w version: v02-2.500bk
Boot version: 01
Separate names with a comma.