1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digivox T mmds get it going (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by tdtd80, Feb 8, 2009.

1. daithi55

daithi55 Regular member

ment to say even not eben lol

2. ego28

ego28 Member

No problem daithi55 been there done that, thanks for the help

3. ego28

ego28 Member

Got it working, installed the channels on a friends antenna which was installed by ch----, went to s- y sports and used the signal button kept moving the antenna until I got a signal, it's running at 90% level and 56% quality but the picture is good
    Thanks to all for the help

4. daithi55

daithi55 Regular member

thats still very low bad weather might affect ya did ya try adjusting your aerial to improve it

5. ego28

ego28 Member

Tryed moving the aerial (up/down left/right)thats the best I can get, was thinking of getting a new aerial might improve the signal, one more question if I was to add another box is the signal good enought, whats the best way to split the cable was told to a splitter but reading the tread by adding a splitter the signal will drop. again thanks for the help

6. daithi55

daithi55 Regular member

ya can run a cable out of the back of your box
    its under where the antenna goes into the first box
    and run it to your next box will do the trick ive no signal loss in my house doin this anyway

7. yammagamm

yammagamm Regular member

why pay 30 euro for 50 mtr standard co-ax when you could get good quality ct100 for about same price, always go for copper screened and air dielectric, it kinks very easily with air dielectric but as your in no rush on home instals be careful also use good quality F connectors and use self almalgamating tape ,not pvc insulating tape..and dont make any joins.. as Tesco says every little helps. esp on digital signal ..

8. roberteve

roberteve Member

hi trying to set up a digivox t followed everything so far but when i open the downloader and the firmware its says its downloading but the bar never moves i have the null cable and a connection rs232 to connect it to a usb port. hope someone can help me

9. blissirl

blissirl Member

MAn you are late in the game . I was talking to a contracted installer for upc and the mmds system has already been fitted to knock out ALL boxes - he pasued only to say "once the cards are issued its lights out for mmds freebies too"

You wont get much time out of her if any.