1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DigiVox Tutorial

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by MAINAMN, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cactikid

cactikid Active member

channel movement again,did u factory reset first then autoscan and emu to on,dont scan thru splitters or extensions.

2. ryange

ryange Member

I got a new digivox t and am having trouble downloading the bin file, I downloaded thedownloader10 file no probelm but when I tried the bin file it came up s=with download faile retry. On the display of the digivox I have CHDL. I have retried the download numerous times and same problem with the digivox_ter_v3200.bin. Any help would be appreciated .

3. anonmatty

anonmatty Member

i have done several scans today to get the new sky channels that have returned. however no0w all of my paychannels have gone. when i scan they all come up with the dollar symbol next to them. however they are all scrambled.

help me please!!!!!!!!!111

cheers

Mat

4. glog

glog Member

Are you inserting cable from power inserter into correct socket on back of Digibox?
    Top left hand corner (from back) marked 'Antenna'

5. anonmatty

anonmatty Member

latest development!!!

when i scan nothing appears now. it gets stuck on 5% but no channels are appearing

6. Deedsie

Deedsie Member

Hi,

I ordered a digivox T MMDS last week. It will be at home when i get there today. I was just wondering what comes in the package. Is there any mistakes that are repeatedly made by newbies setting these up on Cho*us MMDS? Munster Area?

Any help greatly appreciated, i dont have Broadband at home at the moment so ill be all on my onie oh.

I want to print off any info i might require.

Thanks

7. cactikid

cactikid Active member

u will need downloader 10 and bin file v.3200 for digivox t and null modem cable.

8. roxey64

roxey64 Member

ok i know from the start that i am stupid as i cant even get the firmware on to a disc? its doing my head in please can someone with a little patiance help me as i cant get nero or cd mate to burn the disc sorry for being a newbie nobb but we al start somewhere

9. roxey64

roxey64 Member

ok i know i forgot to tell you what box i have its a digivox black and silver and it all ready has firmwear on it but i have two of theese and one is alot better than the other so i want to update the versions i have, can anyone tell me where to get the information to update theese boxes and how to do it, as from what i have already read it says insert disc, hum now i am stuk as i cant even get the disc to burn thankx in advance

10. MAINAMN

MAINAMN Active member

u dont need any disk, just click on the eko link under my post and find digivox, then firmware and put that into the loader ( find that in software section) and then scan your box !

11. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

LOL MAIN.............blast from the past mate how are you :)

12. roxey64

roxey64 Member

ok i am getting a problem as i have a usb to serial cable as i dont have a seral port on my pc or laptop but in system manger it has a yellow ! mark next to the usb-serial and i cant seam to find a driver that will work with it any ideas?

13. roxey64

roxey64 Member

ok went out and bought a serial pic card and installed it and rebooted pc then conected the cable and pluged in digivox and turned it on and pc on the opened up downloader and browesed for the file digivoxxl_v1220_api.bin then clicked on download box pops up with progress on downloading which does nothing then it comes up with failed to update flash retry or cancle can anyone see if i am doing anything wrong?

14. cactikid

cactikid Active member

warning if u have digivox 2007 model do not attempt to load v1220 as that is for a digivox xl all black.
    if u have silver and black the vers to use is 2.800.
    have u loaded drivers for usb adapter?

15. cactikid

cactikid Active member

any time u factory reset and scan emu is off u need to switch it back on.menu-system info-ok1004-key emu to on and exit out of system.

16. roxey64

roxey64 Member

is this the version i need digivox_z20070101N2_v2800_2api.bin and yes i ave downloaded and installed the driver

17. cactikid

cactikid Active member

suitable for silver and black 2007 model only.
    the digivox 2007 model silver and black has its own firmware.
    the xl new box has its own firmware v1220,only to be used on xl boxes and they are all black.
    if ur box is silver and black v2.800 is correct

18. anonmatty

anonmatty Member

turns out virgin was down n my street. no one had service. knocked at my door said iwas busy lol

19. roxey64

roxey64 Member

ok i finally managed to get it to work i had no luck with anything till i looked at my motherboard and i found some pins that said com 1 so i took apart my pci serial port and conected one of the ports to the com 1 port on the motherboard and restarted the process and it worked the download finished and all is fine and i am chuffed as hell lol thanks for all the advice i have recived and all your fast answers , now all i need to do is find out where all the favorites have gone infact non of the chanels have been sorted out cheers anyway

20. cactikid

cactikid Active member

well you got there in the end well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.