1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Display video, not edit it.......

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by heresyed, Apr 25, 2002.

1. heresyed

heresyed Member

i'm trying to find the best quality video player. i don't need one to play files, i need one to play the video coming in from my s-video adapter on my geforce4. i don't want to record, i just want it to display. in other words, i want it to merely put my xbox display on my monitor so i can play games and watch dvd's. i've tried a couple pieces of software so far, but the best i've found is powervcr and it's not even that good. the quality isn't bad, but it's a little rough. i think it's the software's fault that the quality is low because i've tested it out on a few other pieces of software and their quality was worse. if it's the card, i can accept that but i just want to make sure that there isn't something better out there that will give me the options i'm looking for. any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

2. s00pcan

s00pcan Guest

Try AviEdit.

3. heresyed

heresyed Member

hmm, tried it, but it didn't work for what i wanted. didn't even display the s-video for that matter.