1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divx 2.0 restarts audio when i fast forward a divx video

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by ddub4life, Nov 12, 2002.

1. ddub4life

ddub4life Guest

When I fastforward a divx movie on the divx 2.0 player the video freezes up a little and the audio restarts all over again. So the video and Audio is off sync by a mile. The only way I can watch a movie without this problem is if I watch it from the begining without fastforwarding it or rewinding it. Some one help me! The Windows media player does the same but not as bad as the divx 2.0 player. But its around 3 seconds off when i play it on there.

2. iscicles

iscicles Member

ok, i know that this is off subject, im sorry, but i am curious to know something bc i am new also....

How come you can play movies on your Windows Media Player? I tried and it doesnt work. It insists that i need vids:divx. So i downloaded DIVX 2.0 Alpha and it doesnt work. It always says i have an illegal operation made and shuts down. Is it possible for me to view my .avi file on Windows Media Player instead of the malfunctional DIVX player?