1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divx DVD With Menu?

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by darthmunk, Aug 13, 2007.

1. darthmunk

darthmunk Member

Hi, I want to make a Divx Disc with four movies on it and I was wondering if there is a way to make a menu so I can just choose which movie I would like to watch, thanks.

2. attar

attar Senior member

Apart from the basic selection menu that automatically appears when a DVD data disk is inserted in a DivX certified player, the only way I know to get DVD style menus on these disks is to use the appropriate software and a DivX 'Ultra' certified player.

http://www.divx.com/divx/advanced.php

3. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member

There are some divx menu authoring programs out there, DIVX author is one of them.

4. goman007

goman007 Regular member

Is there anything like the way "Nero" does its dvds?
    I mean simple and easy?
    thanks

5. taozhong

taozhong Member

Yes, I am interested in this divx menu topic too. Those authoring programs such as DivX Author seem to still convert (or called author) more than one divx videos into one divx file which is not what I want. I'd like to keep my DivX movies in their original format separately, even with their own related files such as subtitle files in their own folders, BUT, still with a ultimate root menu to choose from and play each of those movies from their own places. Any hints would help! Cheers!