1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

divx help b4 i go mad!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by maxkd, Jan 4, 2004.

1. maxkd

maxkd Guest

HI guys well im sure this is probably a doddle for all you experts. simple problem,(well should be but aint obviously that bloody simple as i cant do it)im looking to convert avi/divx to dvdr,no problem hopefully as i think i know what to do,however my problem is ive dowloaded bout ten movies in all,mainly in avi,divx format,and for the life of me i cant play any of em!!!!well not exactly true,they play fine just the small set back of no sound and a black screen guess im just fussy,so what the hell is the problem,d.loaded loads of codecs,still wont play on divx player,w.media or anything else i have,im fairly new to this so maybe ive not done something obvious so any help will be very very appreciated!!

2. whassup

whassup Regular member

Well, first of all, the integrity of your downloaded movies are questionable. How do you know they work in the first place? If it's from Kazaa or something like that, who knows?

Secondly, if they do work, then it's your codecs. Head over to www.dvdrhelp.com for a link to most codecs.

3. afree

afree Member

For great codec support try www.afreeCodec.com!

Hope that helps!