1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DivX to SVCD PLEASE help!?

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by USAFNig, Oct 16, 2002.

1. USAFNig

USAFNig Member

I don't understand why you have a guide for DivX to VCD, but not DivX to SVCD. I am a total total total total total newbie, not like the other people that say they are newbies but dont really mean it. I am a complete newbie who has never done anything with digital video except download from P2P and watch them. All I want to do is watch a damn divx movie in my dvd player. It looks like your guides are very helpful, but I want to be able to do it with the best possible quality, I dont care how long it takes, I only want the best. Someone please inform me!

2. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

its about the same thing just in tmpgenc you choose the svcd settings to encode to instead of vcd.

3. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

4. VCDjunkie

VCDjunkie Moderator Staff Member

USAFNig, don't mind helping you, but seeing the same questions being asked over and over agian, obviosly copy/paste seems a bit much.. You are getting exactly the same answers from all of the Senior Members, but really there is no need to have so many threads open for exactly the same question.

Oh, and you still owe me a beer!