1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DK Removing Posts

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by e45, Jul 2, 2011.

1. e45

e45 Regular member

Looks like DK removing post from their SV section without notice, wonder why this is have they somit to hide i wonder, 3 posts made and all three where removed without notice not even getting edited, or a pm to the reason why, i suppose its a new way of dealing with folk that have an opinion on the way things work.

So folks if you have any opinions on Sv boxes dont post them on DK as they will prob get removed, without notice, no point having these places when they removing opinions you have on a box that has gone to payserver.

2. Jeffrey_P

Jeffrey_P Regular member

Happens to me too. It's really not our call.
    Maybe if we paid server costs, dealing with spammers and crazy people who visit AD it would be different.
    Jeff

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  3. e45

e45 Regular member

Well actually i think they have somit to hide, why remove posts from a forum if they have nothing to hide, very easy to change them or amend them, but totally removing them makes people wonder.

4. Jeffrey_P

Jeffrey_P Regular member

Forum admins from a lot of boards edit, delete or outright use the ban stick.
    I dont know why it happens here but dont let it bother you.
    Jeff

5. e45

e45 Regular member

yep with total disregard for peoples opinions on payservers

6. cactikid

cactikid Active member

possible all relating to the same problem with sv and to clean up the forum,remember here a while back posts were closed left and right for over stepping the mark,leaving a few threads open to voice your opinion which then gets closed again,groundhog day lol.
    if people dont want to listen or do research first they have just got themselves to blame
    things have moved on to a new level which is a worry.

7. e45

e45 Regular member

yes of course they have more the reason not to make people thing there is somit a miss between DK and Sv, as they are calling it support its not support its people paying for a payserver, wonder who thought that one up, and said ahh sure we can let that carry on as its support only, so if post are been deleted it only leads to one conclusion in my mind DK are happy to carry on regardless of it been payserver or not, and anyone that says anything against the support well their post will be removed.

8. smiler123

smiler123 Guest

GB Jeff

9. e45

e45 Regular member

Im sure DK will be backing yet another box the ddigital which will if they get it working will be going to payserver as well as the Sv6/7, using this support wording to hiding the real truth of it now been a payserver, at least people will know where to go to get the full information about the payserver.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  10. e45

e45 Regular member

Well folks as we can see from this post DK are actually happy about promoting kiddys payserver, must be the only forum that allows cardsharing ohhh sorry (support) to be openly promoted on their forum another turn out for the books.