1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DL burning, layer break, and a few questions.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by leehb, Mar 6, 2007.

1. leehb

leehb Member

I hope it's not offensive to make this my first post but I've been lurking on the forums for about a month and have read alot of the guides. They really work! Good call on the Verbatim DL's fellas. I have had the most successful burn to date with these. But here lies the questions:

I got one skip on this media. It was just a brief pause, cut off one word of the dialog and kept moving smoothly. was this a LAYER BREAK? it occured towards the end of the main feature.

If it was a layer break I want to set it where it won't be noticed, my goal is for flawless playback. So i need advice and the most user friendly tool I can get.

If it wasn't a layer break, what do I need to try?

I use a Memorex External USB 2 and Firewire (I use the USB), and Verbatim +R DL media (with the advanced AZO). I used DVD Shrink and DVDecrypt.

I'm sooo close to perfect, I can taste it!!!!

Thanks for any help.

2. leehb

leehb Member

I also forgot to add I was using Memorex DL media using the exact same process and had way more problems Freezing, skipping, etc. that's just my testimonial to verbatims.

3. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

Only thing i would suggest is that u burn with IMGburn get it HERE
    It is much better than decrypter

Also what burning speed r u using?

4. iamlee

iamlee Member

I burned it 2.4x