1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do anybody have evox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by robstar, Aug 12, 2003.

1. robstar

robstar Member

I am willing to purchase a bootable copy of evolution x. I've looked everywhere and found downloads of it but can't get them to load. I know it will work, because the other day a friend of mine had found an older version and we were able to get it to boot to it from my xbox. We don't want the older version.
    REMOVED!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2003
  2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

why go thru the process of buying a copy instead of making it yourself? if you're going to be into xbox modding, or making your own backups, you gotta learn this shit sometime. there's tons of info here that can get you thru pretty much anything.

3. Zero-X

Zero-X Guest

It's called google seach for it. Also if you want Slayers 2.1 whiech has the newest EvoX and other great applactions look for it and post here. Mabey from a week ago. I forot what day and post it was but some said how u can get threw mIRC. But hell if you want to pay i'll give it to u lol. Nah i'm joking but i would really need the money :"(. Why am i so nice i'll tell you the date le me look it for u.

4. Zero-X

Zero-X Guest

heres the link http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/43930 and if this dosn't work it was posted on augest 1 and the name of the topic was Where is saley's disk? So look for it. emeber this is for salyers. Salyer had the newest EvoX and app to help u get going.

5. robstar

robstar Member

i found it and have it but i dont have a rewriter so i need one that already on a disc
    and yes google works

6. Dank

Dank Regular member

christ bro u don't know anyone close that has a cd burner? make sure u use cd-rw as well.

7. robstar

robstar Member

ok i will like to thank all of yall for your help but i have one now thinks

8. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

robstar, email address removed, this is to protect you against email stealing bots that run over this forum!

9. Zero-X

Zero-X Guest

Dela your so nice looking out 4 us. :) Come here i want to give you a care bear huge. Joking man :) but 4 real people don't post your email u don't want spammers getting your email address even if it's a free one like hotmail. Jst say PM me we do have praitve maeeasges here.

10. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Not just that, afterdawn is a big ass forum therefore, it would take a spam bot a long time to scan over it all, so iof they start getting very low results they might not bother anymore!