1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you find really thin/skinny women attractive or a turn off?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by joytime36, Apr 25, 2011.

1. joytime36

joytime36 Member

Just wondering...all you lovely guys and ladies here.
    So many women, myself included, try so hard to maintain a good body... Hope I have the body to wear dress like this.
    And lately, I'm finding myself wanting to be even thinner than I already am, and dieting accordingly.
    I keep seeing all these tiny girls wandering around and their clothes just look so GOOD on them...then I look at me and see yes, a slim girl, but...not slim ENOUGH.
    But do you people find these ultra thin girls attractive? Are we just dieting to look too thin and nobody likes it? lol
    PS. Be honest. I expect quite a few of you to prefer slightly more curves on a gal, but if some of you really do like the thinner ones, I want honesty even if you think it won't sound good or "supportive of natural women" or something. lol.

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

its more about looks in general then weight or body fat.its also to do with build.the ultra thin (really tall women) look like there bones are sticking out and there about to snap.some women are fat to the point its gross.some of the plus size models look really good (think there size 14).some people eat diets that dont offer enough nutrition and exercise way too much.also some people eat like a pig and never gain an ounce of fat while others work out like crazy and eat the minimal amount of food and get fat really easily.also its about finding someone who likes you for who you are not about finding someone who likes you cause your attractive and doesnt care about you and just wants to sleep with you.

3. aldan

aldan Active member

eloquently put.when two people who are meant to be together meet weight shouldnt be the primary concern.i know it wasnt with me.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  4. 2dogsfighting71

2dogsfighting71 Regular member

Has it got a pulse?

5. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

It sounds like you may be on your way to being anorexic, or you are already. The fact that you posted these thoughts, in a public forum, suggests that you may need some help.

I would advise seeking that help, and not in a public forum.

6. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

sounds more like a self esteem issue than anorexia.

7. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

I don't think my wife would like it if I started debating this issue. I will say though that its nice to have something to hold onto & not a stick insect!!!

8. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

breaking the stereotype since 1966!! (everybody was no doubt wondering where the resident postmodern feminist was going to arrive) think for yourself instead of letting others think for you.. we are all different, enjoy it instead of being hammered into a form which is false by the demands of others.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  9. omegaman7

omegaman7 Senior member

I generally find myself attracted to a HEALTHY woman. A boney woman is not healthy. Obesity is definitely a turn off. Although I do find myself attracted to a woman at work, that is slightly on the chunky side. She has a wonderful personality ♥ She has this certain twinkle in her eye...

There's another lady friend at work, and she is very fit. She is so concerned about her appearance. I find it rather sad when a woman can't be happy with herself. THAT is probably a bigger turnoff.

Women like confidence in a man. Well, the same goes for men. Personality is important. Sex is all fine and good(this coming from a virgin LOL), but when it comes to commitment, we're not solely thinking about your physical attributes.

There is such a thing as too thin. I prefer a bit more meat on the ladies. But all in all, appearance isn't the only attractive factor. Imagine if people were blind...

10. Jeffrey_P

Jeffrey_P Regular member

I don't care for women that look anorectic. A little meat on the bones does not hurt.

Diets are a temporary fix that don't last. Stay away from fast food, exercise for at least 30 minutes a day should do it for most women.

How you view your self in the mirror does not tell all. Women who suffer from anorexia always feel overweight even if small breeze could knock them over.

Jeff