1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you use profanities

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by 21Q, Aug 27, 2006.

1. ireland

ireland Active member

ye all remember this...as no cursing or George Carlins words in it...

You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2006
  2. ireland

ireland Active member

One of my bygone recollections,
    As I recall the days of yore
    Is the little house, behind the house,
    With the crescent over the door.

'Twas a place to sit and ponder
    With your head bowed down low;
    Knowing that you wouldn't be there,
    If you didn't have to go.

Ours was a three-holer,
    With a size for every one.
    You left there feeling better,
    After your usual job was done.

You had to make these frequent trips
    Whether snow, rain, sleet, or fog --
    To the little house where you usually
    Found the Sears-Roebuck catalog.

Oft times in dead of winter,
    The seat was covered with snow.
    'Twas then with much reluctance,
    To the little house you'd go.

With a swish you'd clear the seat,
    Bend low, with dreadful fear
    You'd blink your eyes and grit your teeth
    As you settled on your rear.

[​IMG]

3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@creaky...yes, and if a strip search should ensue, one might get proctologically probed adding to the list of profane Ps prolifically perturbing people.

A sentence containing all Ps and Ts: Pete's Pork Pie Parlor packs the pork in the pork pies to please the pork patrons.

I shouldn't take pain meds before logging on! LOL!

4. tsquare43

tsquare43 Regular member

@Ireland

Liked your little poem. My grandparents had a 3-holer for years and years. They lived on a farm in Arkansas -- actually, I was born on the farm and delivered by a mid-wife. I can remember spending a good part of the summer there when I was around 6 -10 yeas old and I hated like the dickens to have to go to the outhouse -- stink city! They did actually have the Sears catalog (and others) out there.

5. 21Q

21Q Regular member

hey, no sexuality either, NOTHING TILL YOUR MARRIED, then nothing else

6. antomic

antomic Regular member

hu? I dont want to wait that long!!!! I know what 2nd base feels like, why stop there? Besides, my dad told me that when you get married, your life goes down the shithole. I'm never, ever gonna get married because i dont want to lead a boring life.....
    there's a lesson to be learned here, folks: IF YOU WANT TO STAY HAPPY, DONT GET MARRIED, but if you do, make sure you,ve really made up your mind that you want to be like this....
    [​IMG]
    the guy who made the worst mistake of his life! He married the AD lounge girl..

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006