1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

doa help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by NSA187, Oct 30, 2004.

1. NSA187

NSA187 Regular member

i am a having a weird problem, i recently bought dead or alive ultimate, and i tried making a back up on my hdd and it locs on the evox load screnn but this is the weird thing, i was playing it with the actual cd i bought, and the sound is skipping and the game is taking a long time to load the characters when u select them, and even when it says round 1 fight, it is delayed and by the time it says fight, i am already fighting, it's weird, could it be a fautly game ? Thank in advance

2. BR7

BR7 Regular member

It's a 2 Disc set, right? Do both CD's skip and lock up? Dirty/worn out laser possibly?

On another note.. I was looking at that game, can you possibly give me the breakdown on what DOA games are on what CD's?

3. NSA187

NSA187 Regular member

disk 1 works but disk 2 the sound is all off

4. The_Id

The_Id Member

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Disc one works great, but disc 2 doesn't load properly. I think there needs to be a crack for EvoX or something in order to get the thing to work. I heard that it's just Dead or Alive 2 and 3 mixed with new costumes and such.