1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DODGEBALL WITH SHRINK OR DVD DECRYPTOR

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by GUYMAN, Dec 10, 2004.

1. GUYMAN

GUYMAN Member

Neither work , i cleanded the new release dvd and cleaned my new burner. I/O error
    anyone have a successfull burn with any good free software?

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hello Guyman, No problemo backing up dodgeball..Dvd shrink and Nero 6.0 is all I needed. I just ripped main movie only.Burned it at 4x on verbatim + 8x.You can get a one month free trial of nero for free.Some people even download it every month. I bought mine on ebay for under $10.00.Check out all the threads on bourne supremecy, I had no trouble at all on that one.Is that error you are getting a cyclitic redundancy error?You may have gotten a hold of a bum disc,but dvd decrypter should still do this if you tick the "ignore read errors". Check out scuba pete's posts on bourne supremecy. That may get you going again. Good luck

3. benben59

benben59 Member

I'm kinda new at this and was just wondering how you burn movie only with dvd shrink?

4. cmsurfer

cmsurfer Member

After you open DVD Shrink and the disc or files are analyzed, there is a re-author option in top. From there you can select which parts of the disk you want to backup.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2004
  5. janega

janega Member

DVD shrink is used mainly for ripping a dvd so you can use another program to burn it. I suggest Nero as someone else has but you might also try DVD Decrypter cause I believe you can burn the DVD files that are extracted. Good luck

6. janega

janega Member

DVD shrink is used mainly for ripping a dvd so you can use another program to burn it. I suggest Nero as someone else has but you might also try DVD Decrypter cause I believe you can burn the DVD files that are extracted. Good luck

7. benben59

benben59 Member

thanks everyone....I'll try the reauthor idea. I also tried using dvdremake and everything seemed cool I got rid of about 2 gigs of junk and then extracted it to the hard drive. It was still to large to burn so I mounted it back into DVD Shrink and it gave me errors when I did. Not sure what I did wrong. I just followed an instruction sheet off of videohelp.com Thanks again.