1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does any know how to add image? plz

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by louispfc, Jun 13, 2003.

1. louispfc

louispfc Member

I have got a mpeg movie split into 2 parts because of the size. I would like to know if there was any mpeg editors ect which would allow me to add an image at the end of part 1 informing the viewer to insert disk 2 and just become part of the mpeg. Please help!

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

The program you should use while encoding is DVD2SVCD, that will allow you to do it and it looks excellent!!

3. louispfc

louispfc Member

Thanks for that but im not very computer minded and im having trouble using the software. Do you know where i can get a step by step guide or even a more simpilar program?

4. Dela

Well what exactly are you trying to do, i dont mean, the adding images part but i mean do u rip your dvds or something??

5. louispfc

louispfc Member

Right okay what i done is download a divx movie and convert it to an mpeg. iv run it through virtualdub & TMPGinc (i still have the original divx)and because i am using standard cd-r disks i had to split the movie into 2 parts (using TMPGinc) and i put the 2 parts on seperate disks. When people started watching it on scvd some thought that it was an error on the disk when disk 1 came to an end, and i have decieded to make a new one but include a prompt at the end of disk 1 to enter disk 2. If you could help me it would be very much appriciated.

6. Dela

Well then in future whilst ripping dvd's or encoding from divx use DVD2SVCD and click the cd-images tab, use VCDxbuild and that will allow a title picture and change cd pic. Also if you click the movie info button, you can pull up all the info on the movie and use a cover if there is one as a title pic!_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Come Say Hi on IRC!!! Server: irc.emule-project.net channel: #ad_buddies
    James![/small]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2003