1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does anybody sell burned xbox games-i want to buy some

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by xxbbooxx, Dec 28, 2003.

1. xxbbooxx

xxbbooxx Member

if u sell copied xbox games email me a list or your website. i already had the mod chip installed and i need to find someone to buy some from.thanks

2. WelshBoa

WelshBoa Regular member

a: Unfortunately, buying copied x-box games where you dont own the original game is illegal.

b: The likelyhood of a burned game working on your xbox is unlikely as it takes a while to find out what DVD format and brand would work on your particular xbox.

3. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

the best way to make a disc that reads on all xbox systems is with dvd-r I havent found an xbox yet that wont read it.

4. msb5150

msb5150 Regular member

If you're trying to buy backups, as the process of making good xbox backups is quite daunting and complex, then I would recomend http://www.shopatchris.com I have no affiliation with them, they're just the only site I know of that offers an extensive collection of xbox backups._X_X_X_X_X_[small]This is an amazingly imformative site with many places to find information and help. Please support it.
    [​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2003
  5. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

backing up xbox games isnt that hard really, especially with the forums and tutorials that are avaiable, if you follow the steps and dont rush it, youre fine,

6. WelshBoa

WelshBoa Regular member

I'll second that.... The tutorials sound quite daunting but I have found with Flash FXP, IsoCraxtion, ethernet card and crossover cable - Bobs your uncle!

7. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

I second the Bobs your uncle comment! Well said!