1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone here watch Stormhawks?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by danyo_d, Jun 6, 2007.

1. danyo_d

danyo_d Member

I saw an episode of it the other night, and it seemed pretty cool but since I didn’t see the whole episode I didn’t get the whole thing. I was wondering, though, as to who else watches it and if anyone else has an interpretation of it. For those of you who haven’t heard of it yet, there are trailers and stuff at www.stormhawks.com .

2. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

I saw enough of the show to smirk at it, but I stay rather busy, so I can't say I saw the episode you're speaking of. I can say though, that the entire show had sat on the back burners of Cartoon Networks studio desks for a long time, but when NickToons Network in Burbank CA released SkyLand, Cartoon Network had to do something to fight back.

Recently Cartoon Network had dropped in ratings thanks largely in part to one "Class of 3000" which will be canceled as soon as the contract allows. The only reason they have that show to begin with is because their demographics showed a lower awarness rating in young african-american children, so this is their way of gaining attention without putting Fat Alfred on screen.