1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know how to fix this damn problem?!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bmoans, Oct 16, 2004.

1. bmoans

bmoans Guest

My first few dvdrs worked perfectly but the last two don't play in dvd players and on computer dvd drives they play for about the first half hour of the movie and just freeze and go black. Apparently other people have been having this problem but no one seems to give a solid answer on how to fix it. I was using DVD Shrink and Nero but right now I'm trying dvd shrink and decryptor. If anyone knows the solution to this problem, PLEASE POST! Thanks

2. john179

john179 Active member

There is not a solid answer to your question.Your dvd could freeze for many reasons'.Most comon your media or you missed a file when copying.Could be the media you have copied from has a fault.There is no real main cause just things that contribute to a cause of something going wrong.Years of experience help to solve these causes.Its all trial and error and a direct cause can be many thing.However if you have had the first couple turn out perfect and then all goes wrong even though your doing the same thing.I would look at the media first this is normally your first place to look for a cause.

3. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

I agree with john 179, especially the trial and error part. My experience has been not to overwork your computer in any case, and burn at low speed (e.g. 2x).