1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know how to remove 321 disclaimer?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by megabyte2, Jan 27, 2005.

1. megabyte2

megabyte2 Guest

I have 321 studioes platinum software which works for me with multi episodal TV DVD's (does anyone recommend anything better?). But I hate the 321 disclaimer does anyone know how to remove it? Someone on ebay is selling the knowledge and I guess they have figured it out just wondered if anyone here has figured it out. Thanks

2. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

321 gone will do it. search on google for it
    Multi episodes can be done quite easily with shrink.
    Tell the bloke on ebay to get a life

3. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I agree with deadcat. DVD Shrink is great, has more options, FREE!, and DVD X Copy gave me lots of fun little problems like software conflicts and stuff. DVD Shrink can also produce better quality backups in my opinion, if you have your settings right.

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Last edited: Jan 28, 2005
  5. Bicksta

Bicksta Member

DVDXCOPY is tehsuk if you ask me. I bought it and had so many issues I only backed up 1 dvd with it.

AnyDvD, Shrink, and Nero is working fantastic.

6. megabyte2

megabyte2 Guest

I agree shrink and decrypter are the excellent but sometimes I use platinum when shrink has problems. I like to use 4 programs for any problem.

7. hal9OOO

hal9OOO Member

If you rename the folder the image is located to so the image won't be deleted when you close xcopy. Then close DVDXcopy then overwrite the first of the Video_TS.ifo, Video_TS.bup, and Video_TS.vob from the files on the original DVD then use nero or another burn prog to copy the Video folders to the DVD. You will not see the backup screen and should be able to make copies of the copies.

On some DVD's the first of the three types of files are called video_00_01.ifo,bup,vob. In this case then overwrite these files to the image created and proceed.

8. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

The 321Gone patch will remove the X copy disclaimer in most of the X copy programs. No need to go through a bunch of extra processes.
    There are many programs better than X Copy software but people want to get some usage out of money they spent. Thats why I try to help them without just suggesting other software.

Jerry

9. megabyte2

megabyte2 Guest

Has anyone found a player for ISO files like movies ripped with DVD decrypter?

10. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Off topic. Forum rules states start a new thread. Next time :)

I use PowerDVD 5. You can try these:
    http://www.videolan.org/
    http://www.cliprex.com/

11. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

[bold]megabyte2[/bold]

DVDShrink will also allow you to re-copy your previous DVD's and let you remove the old 321Studios “DVD-Backup” screen.

After DVD Shrink analyzes the DVD click on Menus, Title Menus, English, then the last menu will be the 321 startup screen which you can change out with a still picture.

12. megabyte2

megabyte2 Guest

Interesting Scuba dude. Good idea. Hate those long 321 disclaimers as well as the fbi warnings written in spainish. I sometimes run around my house with scissors!

13. ricoman

ricoman Member