1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know?

Discussion in 'HD DVD discussion' started by resika66, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resika66

resika66 Guest

Hi Guys!
    I am searching for the software which effectively manages passwords in my system. It’s very inconvenient to login again and again in numerous websites. Is there any software which will help me in this? So please let me know.
    Thanks!

2. Ryu77

Ryu77 Regular member

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/desktop_software/desktop_security/password_safe.cfm

resika66, this is in no way related to HD-DVD though... ? I find it quite strange that I have never seen an application like this until I saw it today at Afterdawn, now all of a sudden we have someone asking for something that does just what that application is designed for.

I can't help but get the feeling that you are somehow connected to the development of this software... Anyways, I posted the link. :)

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  3. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

4. Ryu77

Ryu77 Regular member

Yes! Now I can see that I was 100% right. They are definitely spammers! The text layout is exactly the same, they all have the same pattern in their names (name followed by numbers, just like the junk mail you get) and they are all asking questions about non HD-DVD related software.

I'll follow that Tiger Uppercut with my Rising Dragon Fist.... Sho-Ryu-Ken!... Perfect! :-D

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  5. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

LOL, Street Fighter II was such an awesome game! That was one fighting game that I got callus' on my thumbs from playing so much.

[​IMG]

6. desika77

desika77 Member

Hi,
    There is number of software in the market but we have to choose the best one. For my system I am currently using RoboForm software, it helps me a lot, and it works like my personal secretary. It has made my life bit more convenient. Now I don’t need to login again and again need not to fill online application forms. With RoboForm what I need to do is just click the mouse and it automatically taken me to the homepage. Hope this will help you.

7. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

Mods, are these bots? And please see Goodswipe's comment above.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/633901/3834166

8. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.