1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone need spwn mods for halo 2- No Email Posting Or Banned!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by BaNaKa, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Gizmo73O

The name calling isn't appreciated so knock it off. Also, advertising isn't allowed so let's change the sig.

2. CionX32

CionX32 Member

I'm looking for some spwn mods for a wile if you can send more look at my email in my profile because we can't give the mout

3. ViSiOn305

ViSiOn305 Guest

guys If you could send me some spawn mods because i have spawn mod but i want some more.my aim is gangstaplayboy or henry1145 thank you

4. messyXBOX

messyXBOX Member

ha a bunch o ppl just prob got a spawn mod aka "virus or keyboard logger"

5. ViSiOn305

ViSiOn305 Guest

um no people do have mod. so if you guy could send me some off ur mod i really appreciate that. my gt is evilmike305

6. Brmaster

Brmaster Member

hey man i would like to have awesome halo 2 mods can u help me get them and tell me where to get them .....like the hard mods that are insane ...plz guys help me out! i need them bc im bored wit the same old of winning..haha...i just need hard halo 2 mods ....if u want send them to [bold]removed as i can't read previous replies or the Forum Rules[/bold].

Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
  7. ViSiOn305

ViSiOn305 Guest

yo guyz if you could send me some spawn mods becuz i a 37 and everytime i played i get mooded stupid nubs.so if you have some awesome mods send them to me.gt is evilmike305 aim is henry1145 or gangstaplayboy08 thank u guyz

8. kingmaker

kingmaker Guest

can u send me some spwn mods

9. EvilModda

EvilModda Regular member

Hey you cheating @ss wipes. HAve you ever heard of GlitchyGuardian. A legend of modding that made one of the most amazing programs. For spawning of course but he meant for it to be used for good not like you ppl are using it. And if you ppl "know so much about modding" make your own freakin Spawn Mods. They are NOT VERY HARD!!!! Just get GlitchyGuardians progams and it has a map you can look at and pick your point to spwan. >:0 Not very hard. I know a lot about modding more than all of you. Im not bragging or anything but I say Dont Download other ppls mods for 4ever. Only begginers ages 5-10 should do that. You guys are smart and can make your mods. I mean look. I have read so much thing about modding I can make my own Map Packs. Sure it will take a while but that because I only have one person. Me :p. So whoever started and replied to this thread should slip into those magic gloves and start making your own mods. And one thing STOP POSTING YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

10. kingmaker

kingmaker Guest

U STUPID NEWB!!! EVIL MODDA UR A STUPID STUPID NEWB!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. EvilModda

EvilModda Regular member

oops

12. kingmaker

kingmaker Guest

oops

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2005
  13. nickmaxie

nickmaxie Member

yea could u send those spawn mods to me at, [bold]removed, why can't i read[/bold], or my aim is rotcpimpnick, and my gamertag is snyper x maxie!!

14. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

[bold]Brmaster / nickmaxie[/bold] - why can't you ppl read previous replies AND/OR the Forum Rules - NO EMAIL ADDRESSES

[bold]EvilModda[/bold] - don't let the email posting idiots wind you up to use foul language/insults. You're a 'member' so let us mods turn the thumbscrews

[bold]kingmaker[/bold] - i'd give it up or you're gone

15. ViSiOn305

ViSiOn305 Guest

guyz i got all spawn mods for all maps you r the only one with a br and nobody has gun only u.once they hit the floor they die.720 auto aim and war hg is a limo.send this to u for a 2 month or for free depends my mood my aim is dumb or dumber edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2005
  16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

why can't you people just PM each other for contact information?

17. ViSiOn305

ViSiOn305 Guest

wat do u mean do u want spawn mods send me an aim at dumb edited by ddp

18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

no, i don't want spawn mods...i want people to use proper grammar when posting, to quit flashing their emails and AIMs, and to respect AD.

19. Ninja111

Ninja111 Guest

ok that would be nice my e-mail is i'manidiot.com. edited by ddp And I was looking at the replys and where they put there e mail it said warning no e mail But you can probouly read it anyway.\

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

you are one stupid S.O.B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.