1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does anyone use spuceup

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by tony99, May 10, 2002.

1. tony99

tony99 Guest

im looking for a idiots guide to spuceup 1.1 if there is one,,plus I have only got the 30 day trial can anyone help me out with the crack for it

hope to hear from u

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

No cracks in here, no instructions for cracks, etc. Clear rules can be read from our forums what you can post and ask for.

Anyway, for Spruce guides, please visit VCDHelp, they have pretty bullet-proof guide for authoring with Spruce.

3. tony99

tony99 Guest

ok m8ty i will read the rules of the forum
    where can i find vcdhelp its not here- http://forums.afterdawn.com/ - where i thought it would be

thanks

4. dRD

5. tony99

tony99 Guest

Obvious?

i don't think its' Obvious if u have never seen a forum before and this is my 1st but thanks dRD

6. dRD

7. tony99

tony99 Guest

im a total newbie,but I love dvd films and there quality

I talked to a mate he told me about backing up your collection, so I went out bought a Pent 4,1.6,40 gig hard drive,256 ddr,pioneer 104 writer and a gforce 200 mmx,, I have done dvds with primo that are under 4.7,,but I want to do the ones that are bigger then that,he told me to rip it with smartrip (just the 2 files)and tick the demux to extra files,then rename the 2 files the same mane- ex mummy.ac3 and mummy.m2v then import it to spuceup,but u cant import them it says wrong media
    ----------------------------
    I have just found out why it says wrong media,its because the last file I press on --[0x80]audio English ac3(6ch)48khz-- is the only one that is there.so i did it again but made sure the last file i click on is the [0xE0]video pal/16:9/720x576 now i have them both i can the name to be the same,,is there a better way to do this i don't like having to do it twice

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2002