1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does Nero Support Plexror Gigarec feature

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by mickK, Mar 12, 2006.

  1. mickK

    mickK Regular member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2004
    Messages:
    102
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    HI Guys,

    Was just wondering if there are any versions of nero that support the Gigarec feature for the Plextor drive. I have Nero 6 but don't know if 7 supports it
     
  2. LOCOENG

    LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2005
    Messages:
    10,818
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    118
    I think that is a Plextor specific feature, found in Plextools package...not sure though. I use Nero 7, I'll do some digging.
     
  3. mickK

    mickK Regular member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2004
    Messages:
    102
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    thanks i am finding it hard to find good info about this feature and unfortunetly the burner only came with roxio easy media creator which after so many bad experiences with roxio i do not dare install that on my system.
     
  4. johnl123

    johnl123 Regular member

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2005
    Messages:
    2,359
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46
    I have two plextor drives (712A and the 716A), the feature your asking about is not supported by nero, nero only supports the vari record feature. Gigarec record is a plextor specific feature and can only be used/accessed thru the plextools software package that comes with the drive.
     

Share This Page