1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this porgram exist?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by jbthegrt, Feb 5, 2007.

1. jbthegrt

jbthegrt Member

Hey, I copy movies quite frequently and sometimes, just sometimes I will come accross a movie that skips. Now I always have to watch the full movie right away just to see that it doesn't skip. Please tell me that there is a program that will search your dvd or somethin to see if it skips or not.

2. CaLiMaCk

CaLiMaCk Member

no, you are asking for something that is so miniscule. i doubt somebody would make a program like that or would want to, even though i hate that too.

3. Chroma45

Chroma45 Regular member

You could use a DVD Authoring program and ask it to add chapters during scene changes. A skip would most definitely look like a scene change but if you have a lot of scenes it could be annoying to go through each one.

4. jbthegrt

jbthegrt Member

alright, thanks for that

5. stevomatt

stevomatt Member

hi wot do use to d/l films .. and also is it fast

could u pm me please

6. jbthegrt

jbthegrt Member

Hey I was burning in Nero and I seen a box that said "Verify data on disc after burning." Could this work? I tried it and it and it added an extra 5 minutes the the burning process where it just looked like it was scanning it. Nothing bad came up and I watched a perfectly good movie. Is this it?

7. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Disk skipping is usually caused by poor media, or burning it too fast. Stick with the better known brands, Verbatimm, Taiyo Yuden, Sony, Ritek and a few others. Skim thru the DVD Media forum and learn all about poor media. You may also find that your DVD player "likes" certain media better than other types.DVD Media Forum