1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphin 1.02 Emulator

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by cragster, Jan 23, 2005.

1. cragster

cragster Regular member

Can someone list working games running off this emu?
    also does it support joypads?

2. soccerboi

soccerboi Guest

i do not know if it has joypad support, but it does not really matter because only one game is actually playable at near full speed (bust-a-move 3000).

Many other games boot-up, but are either too slow to play or crash

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Actually it can boot alot of games just depends on what type of Graphics Card you have inside of your computer.It takes a fairly high Graphics card for your PC.If you are into computer games I would say get one of the best Graphic cards out,if not I would just say stick to streaming,ViperGC modchip,or whatever works for you.I have got Zelda Windwaker to work,but my graphics card is not really that good so alot of games will not work with my Graphics card.The reason you have to get a high graphics card is the fact that some games will not run at the emulated speed they are suppose to run at.If you read the .NFO it will tell you what Graphics card is suitable.