1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

domplayer

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by edcmwils, Oct 22, 2007.

1. colinid2

colinid2 Guest

2. colinid2

colinid2 Guest

same here what can they achive from it nothing but as above YES Evryone should leave a comment as too how,quality etc.I am a X Demonid member with lots off fiinvite codes Not that they will be back the govurning body has stopped all there servers movement from the last2 places they reset in.But rumour has it that they will be back but using moscow servers,,I really hope its true and all the outside russian servers are not subject to europeian law or servers Colinid2

3. colinid2

colinid2 Guest

4. colinid2

colinid2 Guest

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

colinid2 - have you quite finished quoting yourself silly ?...

6. varnull

varnull Guest

I have just had the bast laugh of the month..

I had somebody on the phone 5 minutes ago asking me what could they do about suddenly getting continuous £1.50 txt messages from some German pr0n chat/txt line.

Told them to block the number... ooo vodaphone.. they can't and have to contact supplier for a new number.. They will be charged for a new number (contract phone).

Being me.. (I'm nosey) I asked did they have any idea how these people could have got their number.. No idea..
    I ask have they sent any txt's to any strange places in the last few days.. Yes.. they sent a £1.50 txt to get a key for some software..
    What was it.. did it happen to be something that said "free" when they downloaded it.. Yes, some player for a film they got off a torrent site.

hahahahahaha.. one born every minute.. I wish I had thought of it.. at £1.50 every txt and at the time they phoned me 60+ received an expensive lesson.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2008
  7. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

HAHA!!!Funny!
    Children, children, I hope you're parents don't find out that MPAA/RIAA and their funboys made you look like fools!! LOL! Text message to receive a password! What's next, you gonna pay by credit card:~)!
    Some people are incredible! What did they want you to buy, the DumbPlayer?! Well, they played you well!!
    First, need to understand the basic purpose of the torrents,P2P and such. The scope is to stick it to the a$$holes in the industry that make enormous profits and get the stuff for FREE!!

And free is not just free from cost, it is also hassle free!!! If they ask you for passwords,download this codec or that, or to solve charades or Sudoku and such to get a password, wake up, is garbage!!!
    Geez, I thought "even a cave man could do it", but I guess I was wrong. You guys are a good read though, good entertainment!!!

http://torrentfreak.com/how-to-find-fake-torrents-uploaded-by-the-mpaa-and-riaa/

http://garbledzombie.wordpress.com/2008/01/18/how-to-spot-fake-torrents/

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  8. nork

nork Member

I was spoiled over at demonoid as i never ran into anything like this. Plus, the comment section at demonoid was actually used for something. Like warning people about junk or something wrong with the torrent.

Seems other places people dont use the comment section.

I never paid a cent to any of these people. However, to come here and post like you did, cyprusrom, is just a waste of server space. You contribute nothing to this forum with your words and your attitude.
    These people who got ripped off only need to hear how to avoid this, not to be laughed at and made fun of. Go get yourself a life and dont post here. While you are getting yourself a life, grow up a bit as well.

9. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

LOL!! I don't a have life man,and don't wanna get one, I'm pretty comfy the way I am right now, and also can't grow anymore, I am 6 foot tall already!! I supplied you 2 links, to read and "learn" how to properly get torrents!! If it is a waste of space, I can remove them:~)
    Unfortunately for you, this thread was one of those that I could not help myself but laugh, just couldn't keep my "church" face!!

Did you ever wonder "why there was no comment" for those torrents? Just because it has 100 seeds, you don't just download it:~)!
    And yes, I enjoy free entertainment, so I had a good laugh! And I do enjoy free torrents also!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  10. varnull

varnull Guest

We sit here with titles above senior, and in some cases years on this site behind us and look at "newbie with attitude" and it's water off a ducks back..

It cost my associate £25 for a new number.. Damn expensive "free torrent" that..

Total of £105 + £25 for the new number.. should just go to the cinema.. and he can take me with him next time. Even I can't drink that much in one night :looolz

11. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Well:~), I guess some people do get an attitude when they are fooled, and if they want to vent on me, glad I can help!!

I could probably help with that too!

Now, since acording to one of the posters I am just profiting from this thread by getting free entertainment and just "wasting server space", I will quote some of the content in one of the articles that one of my above links leads to(just in case the people that have problems with FREE torrents became leery about the decency of humans,( especially one like me, that laughs at others expense) and do not dare click on a hyperlink(but have no bravery issues "buying" a password for a torrent:~)!)

Yes, there are legit torrents that are password protected, but you will know that before downloading.
    And yes, there are torrents that are junk and you don't know that they will require a password...If that happens, it should spring your brain into action and click delete...if you'd bothered reading about torrents for just 5 minutes maybe, before start playing with it, you'd find out that hidden password/player/codec/puzzle/money and torrent, they just don't go together.
    What worries me is that the government will probably soon be asking us to pay taxes on...the air that we breath (probably will all be taxed depending on person's size, lung capacity; we'll all have to have a PFT done:~)!)
    And with the current trend, they would probably succeed; I can see a few("...the ones born every minute... "), saying, well, it's FREE air but since we're using it, I guess we have to pay for it!!

12. kukudrulu

kukudrulu Member

This is my first post at Afterdawn after almost 8 months of being a member. I've always found solutions to my problems on this site. This is the first time I'm left with no alternative but to delete a 700MB movie file I downloaded twice as I feel I've been had! I prefer to have lost 6 hrs of downloading time than to be host to those parasites by downloading domplayer. Comments? I always read them but in this two cases, two different torrents with the same movie title, had no comments! In one torrent it had about 40 seeders and 60 leeches. The other with only 4 seeders and 6 leechers yet download time was the same. Don't ask me why coz I don't know. I'm new to that torrent site and I had to download those kinds of files. I'm wondering why there were no comments in those two files. Is it possible the host site is cooperating with those vultures? I wonder.

Sorry for ventilating my frustration here and thank you all for sharing your experiences. Once again Afterdawn helped me in deciding what to do.

13. halarpo

halarpo Member

14. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Are you completely without a clue ?.
    Have you not read all the previous replies ?
    Have fun with the virus/viruses you will let loose.

15. smurf76

smurf76 Member

i got a download site for movies where i have not found any fake movies download at all, try this site if u understand chinese, if u dun, also dun have to worry they have pictures too, the site is *removed* , so far this is the best site i have found so like to share with u guys.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  16. smurf76

smurf76 Member

btw, u need ie to view this site, for the files from this site do not download other files other then rmvb, avi. zip and rar files normally have virus in it. i use media classic player to view all this files, and utorrent to download, hope all the info helps u guys.

17. XMayhemX

XMayhemX Regular member

Guys that decoder program doesnt work.. that program only works with avi's and these new fakes are wma's disguised as avi's...

the scammers are onto the decoder program..

not a big deal tho.. just download real files.. not fakes.. and save yourself the time, effort.. and if your real dumb...save yourself money lol

18. OoSACoO

OoSACoO Member

whats wrong with demonoid still works for me? anyway after downloading aload of shit in the past as a rule now if it doesnt play and needs something else to play it it gets deleated and i now stick with the uploaders i know