1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

But so far i've only gotten 1 email(think my dad deleted it).I changed the email,but its been 2 days and its saying nothing.That last email I think said it got the credit card info,but didn't process it yet or something.Im just wondering,should i just be patient and wait?(says usually takes 3-5 business days).Im wondering cuz even on the site I cant track the order(unless it hasn't gone through yet?),it says I didn't make one.Im just slightly concerned is all.I ordered a R4 DS with 2gb mem card.

Have I any reason to be concerned? Or should I just wait and not worry so much? This site is legit correct? Anyone ever order from it? I got the link from the M3 Simply guide,so I figured it was a good site(order my ps2 modded that way).I trust afterdawn,so I dont think I have worries,I just need to be sure about it,since its my dad credit card and not my own(cant activate mine til january).

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  2. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

well if they sent you an email, then i guess you should wait longer. ive never used model-gadgets.com, but when i bought mine off another website, dealextreme.com, it took weeks to get it to finally arrive, and such. i got a few emails though, saying the order confirmation, saying when it was shipped, and stuff.

3. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

Oh okay,i'll be patient til frieday,hopefully its already here by then.

4. woof811

woof811 Regular member

ive bought from model-gadget about 3 times now for r4ds and m3ds simply , my items always arrived royal mail first class in about 3 days .
    never had a problem with model-gadget always been top class for me mate .
    you should expect your order all being well in 3 - 5 days .
    woof811.

ps. just a thought you could create an account with model-gadget using the email you ordered with , it should then show your order in your account .

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  5. justintin

justintin Member

I have brought an R4DS last week, they send me an email on 26/11 and said the item was despatched. but i still have recieve it today(29/11). the problem is I have pay for Special Delivery for delivery my item, so i should be recieve it the day after the item despatch but is not. I have send lot of email to them but they didn't reply, also i have try to call them as well but no one answer.......
    I just thinking what am i gonna to do now.......

6. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

I tried that woof,it doesn't have anything listed there.Im starting to think my order didn't process.The only email I vaguely remember is the one right after sending them the credit card information.Im guessing that it didn't go through,cuz it says i havn't not made a purchase.I sent them an email so hopefully they reply,but im like almost sure that it just didn't go through sadly.Damn was looking forward to getting the R4 before the weekend.But oh well,its alright.

I'll give it 1 more day,if nothing happens i'll simply reorder it.After checking the credit card and eveyrhting out first.

7. justintin

justintin Member

GodzD you are lucky because you still have a change to reoder for other website. but i have already pay the money but the item is lost.... and i still haven't got any reply from them..... don't know how to do now... I don't want to but again from other website because it is waste of my money.....
    I don't know why they didn't reply my email......

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  8. justintin

justintin Member

They have update their webpage.. but don't reply to my email. I am thinking to report to the police...

9. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

Im in teh same boat as you dogg.My money has been taken off of the card already,they just havn't said squat to me about it.It went through on teh 27th according to my credit card company.Should I just wait though people? I beileve the site is legit,they are just kinda lowsy or sent it and hav't said squat about it.I sent them emails but I too got no reply.

Its been paid for,so im thinking of giving them until next wednesday at latest.If it doesn't come or have any freakin word on it what so ever,ima do somthing about it then.

Edit!

Justintin when did you make your order? I just now checked the site and noticed this.Im hoping this is what my problem was.

<b>R4DS & M3DS are both IN STOCK, but due to busy X'mas period, All order will be process and ship out within 3-5 working days. There will be no next day delivery service during this period. Merry Christmas.</b>

My credit card says the money was deducted on the 27th.Today is the 30th.Hopefully this is my problem,I seriously hope it is.I'll give them til next wednesday.

10. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@GodzD
    Watch the language - let's keep it clean.
    Posted edited.

11. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

ALright man,sorry I was just a little mad(not at that,life issues).So things came out a little different then the calm ordinary me.

12. justintin

justintin Member

i have order it on 22/11. then they have said the item is out of stock at the monement. but it can be send out on 26/11. i did receive them email on 26/11 to said that my item is despatch. but still haven't receive it today 1/12.......still no reply on the email

13. woof811

woof811 Regular member

all i can say mate is when i ordered mine they were in stock and arrived in 3 days royal mail first class , if i remember i got an email saying payment recieved but dont remember one saying order posted , although my orders were recieved in about 3 days .
    woof811.

14. justintin

justintin Member

that is not the way they do business.... they should reply our email if we have problem. i have send them more then 40 email. but i didn't even get one reply.....

15. justintin

justintin Member

GODzD that message come out two day after my order ship out.. I don't think They didn't send my order by Special Delivery. if they didn't send it out by Special Delivery aleast they give me an email to tell me that happen. also is not fair for me because i didn't got any othe shipping method for me to choose when i do the checkout....

16. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

neither did I man.Im just going to wait a bit.I have faith it will be sent.At least I hope it is,I hope yours arrived too.This is the weekend so it definitely wont come.Try and give it til someday next week.

17. justintin

justintin Member

i hope so. it is the gift for my friend, i hope it can arrive the day before my friend birthday......

18. MrWitness

MrWitness Member

Hi,

I have ordered from Model Gadget many times (over £1k value) and usually emails are pretty good. Sometimes however you do not get the order despatched email.

I'm guessing by the notice on his site, he is very very busy, what with evryone wanting m3simply and the m3real launching in time for xmas.

I have had a delivery yesterday that was missing some items, I have emailed but no reply as yet - will keep you posted.

ISSUE RESOLVED TO MY COMPLETE SATISFACTION, TRUST RESTORED 15/12/07

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  19. woof811

woof811 Regular member

you probably right with it coming christmas they are probably busy , but its would have been a good idea for model-gadget to reply in reasonable time to buyers emails.
    my orders were earlier in the year and posted prompt enough , cant fault them for me always been very pleased with the delivery.
    ive noticed that they have skype live contact on their website but i dont have a clue how to use skype maybe other buyers do ?
    woof811.

20. MrWitness

MrWitness Member

Have spoken to them / him (Mike) on Skype a few times, but he's got it turned off at the moment ! (well he's not logged into it anyway)

ISSUE RESOLVED TO MY COMPLETE SATISFACTION, TRUST RESTORED 15/12/07

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007