DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. skandark

skandark Member

sent you a private message mike with details.
    thanks for the reply so quickly :)

2. leiladl

leiladl Member

I cant believe it, earlier on this board i said that i tryed emailing him loads to no avail.
    Ive now bought a new r4ds on amazon, but i thought id tell him what i was doing in reguards to trading standards and the bank anyway.
    I literally said that this afternoon i was going ahead with the bank fraud forms and that he better be careful as the gaming community is very unhappy, maybe even the police could be involved as it is technically breech of contract. I gave him a deadline of 5pm today to respond to me.....
    GUESS WHAT?
    hes emailed me!!!!! hes apprently sent my item today...ill hold my breath though.... (now ill have 2 r4ds'!)

3. leiladl

leiladl Member

oh...sorry, i just read his messages above!
    i just got so excited that id got an email!

4. Conaire

Conaire Member

Happy to see an answer to the delays and can put my mind at rest now knowing (touch wood) that every things going to be on course for me getting my order before Christmas. Cheers for getting in tounch, appreciate it :)

5. Fran72

Fran72 Member

So orders for the R4DS have stopped being taken...does that mean those who already have there orders in will receive them this side of christmas?

Gotta say it is good to finally hear word from Model-Gadget, the witches around the pot here were starting to get a little hitchy to say the least, hope Mike manages to sort the delay out and put a smile on everyone's face...good luck to ya Mike.

6. daddyola

daddyola Member

Hate to be a killjoy here and appreciate Mike taking the time to post here. But what happens to all the people who paid for Special delivery and expected (Quite rightly) a delivery in a day or two? Will model-gadget refund the extra postage cost incurred?

Also I find it kinda funny that a server was down yet the site was still taking orders! Surely online businesses need to put the Customer first and the fact that people who ordered in November are overlooked whilst people who oredered as late as 8/12 are getting their items is nothing short of disgraceful.

Finally, As far as I'm aware this forum debate has gone on for a while yet we have to wait a long time for a response from the model-gadget team. I came across this site and forum by simply googling " Problem with model-gadget" days ago. Surely one of the guys could have done the same!

7. johninxs

johninxs Member

hi i have just spoke to mike myself and i was told that my r4ds cards that i orderd on the 28th november would be posted out straight away,mike was helpfull and he appologised for the delay and the inconvieneance

8. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

hi Fran72, the R4DS stock are currently very low. therefor we will have to stop taking any order for R4DS. For other buyer whom interested to purchase R4DS, we have alternative product - M3DS Simply which work exactly the same as R4DS and does the same job. the M3DS Simply have no stock issue and we will stop taking order for M3DS Simply by next week thursday the 20th December 2007 for x'mas. for anyone who's new to M3DS Simply, please read the review of this product here - http://www.gba-nds.com/index.php?op...ew=3-M3DS-Simply-Review-Jeanette-4-June-2007. Don't worry, I'll try my best to keep everyone smile :). My apologise to all of you for the x'mas delay. merry x'mas

9. MrWitness

MrWitness Member

Wow, good to hear from you Mike@ model gadget ! thought you'd done one !

After £1k of business between us I knew you were reputable, I understand your problems.

Hopefully you can deliver my 10x 1gb micro-sd asap and everyone will be happy !

Should we all get a happy ending, I'll keep my promises and edit my posts on here to reflect.

Merry Xmas

Daz

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  10. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

hi daddyola, the shipping note has been posted in our main page since the end of november as for - there will be no next day delivery service during December period. Regarding the shipping cost, it reflects from the value of your order related to the Royal mail compensation scheme. for any order with value less than £30, there is a 1st class royal mail recorded post on offer which carry compensation against loss and damged for up to £30. and with any order with value above £30, there is a Royal mail special delivery service on offer which carry compensation value for up to £500 which also automatically provide next day delivery service. but due to this is x'mas period, with the numbers of the order coming in to us, we have post a shipping notification for not offering any next day delivery service. What buyer paying at this period for the shipping cost will be rely on their order value and compensation purposes and not for next day delivery purposes. thanks you.

11. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

hi MrWitness, thanks for your always support :), you should receive your order by Monday or tuesday. thanks.

12. Conaire

Conaire Member

Just sent a little text hope you got it, Order #23939 :)

13. MrWitness

MrWitness Member

@ Mike, my order (with the missing 10 sd cards) was Order #19474

@ the rest of the ds community

@ the mods, once we're all happy, can you delete the thread?

If Mike comes good, we all need to cut him some slack while he rebuilds his trust.

I know I've been instrumental in the criticism of model gadget on this forum, but credit where it's due, if he comes good we should respect it!

Merry Xmas

14. dragontnt

dragontnt Member

As much as it looks good that he has posted here, he should have taken more time and posted a notice on the website. How many of those customers awaiting orders are going to read his replies here, very few indeed.

Still waiting on my order..... and some sort of explanation on the actual website. Treat your customers the way you expect to be treated.

Order number:23826

Actually ordered this in plenty time to be here before this coming Monday, really need it before then, isn't looking good.

15. Fran72

Fran72 Member

Cheers for that, what's the chances of me getting the R4DS I ordered 27th Nov.. before christmas?

16. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

To Darren (MrWitness), your missing 10x 1gb micro SD card will be ship out for your tomorrow morning and should be with you by saturday morning or monday, my apologise for this delay.

To Gerry (dragontnt), your order will be ship out for you tomorrow and guaranteed to arrive to you by monday morning.
    Regarding your comment as for we should pay more attention to the website rather than this forum - yes we are, and the attention we have put in this forum is our effort to ease all this thread users. the attention we have put in our website is for the entire model-gadget.com customers.
    Regarding your report to the trading standard, we have got in touch with them and they are happy that we are taking things seriously like usually. If they can accept our reason which cause the delay especially in this x'mas rush period, I'm sure you will agreed with them. My apologise for this delay.

17. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

to conaire - your M3DS Simply will be delivere to you on either monday or tuesday next week.

to fran72 - please let me have your order number and I'll look in to it for you immediately.

18. Mobyee

Mobyee Guest

Hi Mike@ Model gadget.com. Glad to hear from you.( my mind is now at rest ). I placed my order on the 7th #23941. I have dealt with you on 3 occassions now and this is the only time I have ever had an issue. Even sent Charundar an email congratulating him on his service. So I know it must be the busy christmas period. since I placed my order on the 7th, do I need to wait a further 7 days or is the 7 days from when the order was placed.?

19. MarkYule

MarkYule Member

"ModGadget" / aka Mike, can you please let me know the status of Order Number: 23137.

It was placed by my mum, last Thursday (the 6th). It was for 2 R4's and one 1gb microSD card. Will she be getting this by xmas ?

She is getting really panicky as they are for my nephews.

Thanks
    Mark

20. azster

azster Member

dear mike

i am just curious about the stock and wanted to ask you about it.

my order number is:#24107 and i placed my order on the 8th i seem to be the last few people who ordered before the back order, so will you be out of stock when it comes to my turn or do you still have R4's for the last few who ordered??

as everyone else i need this before xmas becuase its a present so will i be getting mine within the 7days?

please reply mike most appriciate it

regards azmeena