1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Fran72

Fran72 Member

Hi, I never actually got issued an order number, all I received was the payment confirmation email from Worldpay. :(

Btw, the Transaction ID from that is: 282613369

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  2. Geoft85

Geoft85 Member

My order has been shipped too.

Thanks to Mike from modgadget for getting back to us.

3. Conaire

Conaire Member

Cheers for getting the item dispatched, appreciate it. Look forward to getting it on Monday or Tuesday :)

4. kingo30

kingo30 Guest

MIKE,

Thank god i found this thread like everyone else I have been panicked by what ive read on your site and various others and even sent you a few emails myself re my order.

Could you please help me I placed an order for an r4ds on monday 10th Dec Order Number: 24945 this was before it was showing back order.

Now it just saying proccessing could you tell me if I will have it before xmas as its for my son, I have already purchased one from you for my other son and was very impressed with the speed of delivery hence the new order. please please please tell me i will get it soon or my other son will be feeling left out on xmas day.

hope to hear soon

Trev

5. ticboom

ticboom Member

Hi mike thanks for replying to us all on this fourm makes more sence to do it that way than replying to every single email as it will help u sort the orders out,

could you please let me know on my order status Order Number: 24485 placed on the 9th of december that would be great.
    also i have my own buisness and id like to buy more from u the 2 i have bought from u is for family, but the demand for all things nintendo ds is crazy so i wud be very intrested to get on the ds bandwagon, any way mike a reply would be great all the best kind reguards youssef.

6. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

Oh wow didn't expect him to show up here.Hey Mike I didn't get an order number either.I just got a email saying the money was deducted(which it was).But my dad deleted that by mistake.My heart is content knowing that your not scamming me,so whew to that.I am willing to wait as long as it takes,as long as your not just robbing me.I ordered a R4 DS,sent ya a couple emails.

Is there a way for me to get it? I'll gladly pm you my website account information(which has my address and what not as im sure you know) if that will help any at all.Hopefully you can get back on your feet.

7. mjcuk

mjcuk Member

Hi Mike,

Order Number: 23189
    Date Ordered: Thursday 06 December, 2007

Cheers

Matt

8. fromage1

fromage1 Member

Order Number: 23957
    Ordered: 7th December

Hoping this makes it here for christmas, this is a focal present for a family member and needs to be here. If there is a chance it won't arrive before then please let us know in this forum and I will buy something else.

Thanks,

David

9. markjaide

markjaide Member

hi mike many tanx for your reply my order is now showing despatched,thanx again and merry xmas

10. skandark

skandark Member

Both myself and fran72 seem to have had the same issue, where payment was taken but we didnt recieve order numbers.
    You ask me for my Transaction id which i supplied via this forums private messaging but havent acknowledged it mike?
    Can you confirm your dealing with it?
    Transaction ID: 285472956

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  11. nux

nux Guest

Hi

23153 Heres my order Number. It was for 2 M3 Simplys with 2 Added Micro SD Cards.

I've recieved the M3 Simplys but no memory cards.

Do you know if these are goin to get sent out

Cheers

12. dragontnt

dragontnt Member

Mike @ Model-Gadget

Thank you for the reply, and I have received an email saying dispatched.

13. GazMep

GazMep Member

Hi Mike @ ModGadget

Could you tell me when my order #23872 (7th Dec) will be shipped?

Many thanks in advance

GazMep

14. Mobyee

Mobyee Guest

Hi all. just spoke to Mike @ model Gadget. This guy is genuine. He took my order number and has promised to post out my order #23941. For tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I stand by my last post saying that I have never had an issue with, and it must me the christmas rush. To anyone worrying about loosing money, I would say DONT WORRY. I agree there is some delay , but you are in no danger of loosing money. THANKS MIKE..!!

15. Mobyee

Mobyee Guest

Just a quick update. Just checked my order status. was sitting at processing since 7th. It`s now gone Despatched. Once again. Thanks Mike.! Merry Xmas.

16. skandark

skandark Member

I agree, things look alot better for everyone now (including model-gadget).
    My only gripe is that hes asked for info from me on this very thread and I dont know whether or not he's seen or read it.
    Some acknowledgment would be nice as I dont want to add to the mass of phone calls he's getting.

17. mjcuk

mjcuk Member

I find it quite frustrating that people who ordered after me (I placed my order for 2x R4's on the 6/12) are getting them dispatched seemingley before me.

Any update please Mike?

18. skandark

skandark Member

A fair point as well, I hope the queue is working on the first come first served basis as it seems those who ring up are being given preferential treatment?
    Also If you have a query we dont really need to have him put under the pressure of "its for my kid", at the end of the day regardless of the eventual recipient its the same for everyone.

19. mjcuk

mjcuk Member

Just received an email to state the order is now dispatched.

Thank you very much indeed.

20. azster

azster Member

hey guys

mike is doing a great job, stood by him since all this happened, and he is working very hard to do all he can,

thanks mike i got my confirmation email that it been dispatched....