DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

your order will be ship out on tuesday next week. thanks :)

2. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

your order was found under the name of Louis connors,
    your order will be deliver to you on tuesday. apologise for the delay. thanks :)

3. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Hans, your oder will be ship out on tuesday next week. thanks :)

4. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Adrian, Have just log in to the shipping log for your order and according to the weight and rate, the 10x micro SD card should have been included in your parcel. they are in bulk packaging, so they are in the same parcel. please reply to confirm. thanks. :)

5. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

hi, please provide me with the worldpay transaction ID or your full name and email address. also the amount you have paid and I'll look in to this for you. thanks :)

6. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Alan, I can understand your frustration like many others. But I thought with my constant reply and follow up on this forum, at least I can ease most of user in this forum. which effectively I did ease lots of user in this forum. But as you are too worrying of paying to the wrong guy here, I have cancelled your order and refunded your payment back to your card now (15th December 2007 at 02.55am). I believe this is the only way to reassure you that your money is SAFE.
    as for other buyers whom may just notice this thread, I reassure you once again that I'm working on to follow all back log order. please allow up to 7 days from the date you place your order for delivery. however, if any of your order has taken longer than 7 days and has not arrive, please contact me on 07979648571 directly (mon-fri 9-5 Mike) and I promise to deal with it as soon as I can.
    Merry X'Mas.

7. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Nathan, your order will be ship out for you on tuesday. thanks :)

8. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Michael, your order has been adjust to 2x R4DS and 1x 2gb micro SD. the mixed up on the order happened as a result or the server -shutting down problem which cause some database crash at the time you placed your order, but all has been rectified. Thanks :)

9. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi azster, thank you so much for your trust & support for us at this time mate, we needed and I appreciated.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  10. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Gordon, Your order for 3xM3DS and 3x 2gb micro SD will be deliver to you on tuesday. apologise for the delay.
    I'd like to take this opportunities to explain a bit the reason why we have experience these delay not only because of we have a long backlog for x'mas period. we have experienve a server-shut down last week. as how the server-shutdown effect us is, because we rely on secure merchant payment (worldpay) to accept all our payment, when the payment completed, worldpay will perform "call-back" to our website to update the order status and details, but as our internal server was down, the call back was failed and unable to pass any information of your order. we do have your payment, but then we have to manually trace every single payment for the corrcet product customers paid for, and this is what has kept us behind. I understand this is not an excuses at all as customer may expect us to be able to tackle this sort of problem immediately, but things happen in the most critical time of the year, and we are working hard to keep on with it. if any of you would rather to have a refund for your order, please let me know wth your order number handy on 07979648571. otherwsie, I'll promise to catch up with the back log. from model-gadget team here, please accept our deep apologise. thanks :)

11. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Guy, according to our record, your order was shipped out on 2nd Dec 2007 by royal mail 1st class recorded. I'll request a tracking number for you on monday, and if the tracking number showing no proof of receipant, I'll despatch a new replacement on the following day for you. thanks :)

12. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Guy, the link in maxconsole is over a year ago. I remember at that time the G6 was on back order, and if you follow the thread, "hsn7" did receive his item after a week. thanks for your reminder, we take it positively as to improve our service in the future.

13. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Major, your order has been shipped out and should be with you sometimes next week. you should receive a despatched confirmation email separately. thanks. :)

14. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

Beautiful,now to just patiently wait.Thank you so much for coming through,I was so skeptical cuz I had never ordered from your site,thats teh entire reason I created this thread.Seems like making it paid off not only for me,but a bunch of others too.Thanks a lot man,and I may buy something from your site in the future sometime.Seeing as you personally came here and handled things.

15. RavenLife

RavenLife Regular member

paid by card, so i have pmed you with my name and addy

thanks

16. daddyola

daddyola Member

Why is everyone " So understanding" ? Judging by the huge amount of posts on this and many other forums these guys are giving everyone a headache. People here ordered as far back as November and have still received nothing, That stinks!

If the server was down then how were orders taken on a daily basis? Looking at the posts it appears to me that people were placing orders on a daily basis judging by the dates. How much is a backup server anyway?

Furthermore, Judging by the value of orders placed and the amount of orders taken these guys are making serious money and should maybe reinvest some of it on a new site with better product availability information. I, Like many others when planning a purchase, Check the good old internet for the best price on any product but I would rather pay a little more and buy from a supplier who has an item in stock as opposed to saving a quid or two and waiting for back orders etc.

I have made purchases on the internet for about 10 years now and I can honestly say my dealings with model-gadget have quite simply been the worse experiences I have suffered.

It appears to me that they show no loyalty to their returning customers or indeed any customer whatsoever. If the server was down why didn't they get it fixed immeadiatley? I personally heard nothing from them for 10 days. Any IT support company would have been willing to sort it out for them straight away.

Finally regarding the christmas rush and your backlog , This is simply as a result of your own failings in being fully prepared, Your inability to get things back on track quickly and also your own failure in judging your stock levels. It is totally inexcusable to treat customers with such disdain, And a simple apology will not suffice. You could have offered to refund postage costs or placed a free gift in all packages which would have helped in rebuilding your reputation, Or you could offer all returning customers from this trading fiasco free postage on their next purchase. What do we get? NOTHING!

Personally I have received my item which I ordered on the 5/12 but it came by standard recorded delivery even I paid for Special delivery. I imagine this is in breach of standard trading rules and regulations as by doing this you are not supplying people with the service they have paid for. Is it any wonder that many shoppers still feel mistrust with regards to making purchases online in general and I wonder just how many customers of yours will never purchase online again due to your shoddy treatment of them.

Be a Man and stand up to the plate, Hire some extra help in if required and just give the CUSTOMER ( Thats the people who pay your salary) WHat they have paid for and quit with the lame and feeble excuses you continue to offer up in order to justify your current situation

17. mjcuk

mjcuk Member

My order (2xR4 cards) arrived via Special delivery this morning.

Thank you very much Mike, hopefully we'll do business again after the new year.

All the best. Hope everyone else gets sorted out too.

18. Conaire

Conaire Member

Just got mine this morning, good work comrade :)

19. hanc

hanc Member

Thank you very much. Very pleased now. Too all out there, keep the faith. It will happen.
    Hope to erder from you again in near future

20. dragontnt

dragontnt Member

Hi

Got mine this morning. All working fine. Would I use Model Gadget again, probably not, would I recommend them to others probably not. It is a shame, but the very poor customer service, and failure even to post a notice on the front page of their website when things went wrong to explain has caused a lot of damage.