1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

gillyscfc, no email addresses per forum rules.

2. pobman

pobman Member

Hi Mike,

I'm another who would like you to check my order.
    Please can you give me some peace of mind this will be delivered in time for xmas.

8/12/2007 #24089

Many thanks

Paul

3. biggyjr

biggyjr Guest

Hi Mike,

Would also like to check order and i need before xmas and paid for special delivery - 4x M3 SIMPLY CARDS WITH 1GB MEMORY!
    I have ordered for lads in work for there son/daughters and would like to know progress - If none in stock i dont mind changing for R4 if easier

Order Number: 25570
    Date Ordered: Wednesday 12 December, 2007

Regards,
    James

4. Mobyee

Mobyee Guest

I refer to daddyola`s point a few pages back.
    This guy Mike has taken the the time to come in to this forum and try and put folks mind at rest. It was looking positive and the general feedback was looking good. Mike was in here on a daily basis helping folk and replying, trying to put things right. Model gadget have already admitted to a fault on their side, and Mike is activly trying to resolve this. The last thing this guy needs is a rant like that.!.
    Please cut this guy Mike some slack. I personaly have never heard of any other company joining a forum and interacting with customers. The fact that he took the time to join, and reply means he IS CONCERNED about people. Funny how he hasn`t been back on since daddyolas rant. I hope he isn`t feeling thaat his efforts are being appreciated. Mods, is there any chance of removing daddyolas post and mine, just incase Mike hasn`t read it. To be honest. If I was Mike I wouldn`t be happy, after everything he`s already done.

5. guyhood

guyhood Member

Order #20314 (Despatched 02 dec) So where is it? Proof of Postage?
    Order Date: Thursday 29 November, 2007

I've not read the so called rant. But dont you think they have the right to be pissed. Do you think it's right to be hunting these guys on formus to find answers to our questions. Well so they have now updated their website telling people how to contact them. But not after 2 weeks of keeping me in the dark. Thinking I've been ripped OFF. I put my trust in these guys giving them my money, they might gain some from me if I see my item.

Stop the sucking up man, you have a RIGHT to your item. You've paid for it. Please no more of the ass kissing SH!"£.

6. RavenLife

RavenLife Regular member

tbh i think both of you are right, apart from the ranting,

in terms of customer service model-gadget has obviously had a big problem for one reason or another, mike has tried to fix this by sorting out the issues here. which of course is brilliant.

but, on the other hand, as a website owner with what i believe is hundreds of customers, spending thousands of pounds, i would personally take on a damage control solution.

every site that deals with both the public and their money should have a strategy for such an occasion.

I.E, for instance mike himself could have set up his own forums on his own server, so that users could come along and sign up and request help.
    From a business point of view this is far better damage control than posting on AD

1. it shows foresight, knowing that a company has a contingency, makes buyers feel not only safe, but they feel that said site owner has made the effort to help people out.

2. Damage Limitation, simply this, hundreds of people will read this thread, and alot of them will choose not to purchase from model-gadget because of it. where as if it was run by model-gadget itself, users know its an option if they have issues.

for instance, how many people that have purchased goods will see this thread? not all of them i can assure you.

so good or bad?

brilliant that he is sorting out the issues here, but he should really be sorting it out from his end.

as i say i can see both sides point of view here, including mikes side also.

this is merely my oppinion on the situation and possible solutions to it, i have offered my services FOC, but should he wish to use another developer (if he cannot do it himself) it really wouldnt cost much to set up, a few hours of a devs time (depending on the dev $100 and onwards)

EDIT

ps, still no reply to my pm on my order either

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  7. Steelie

Steelie Member

Hi there Mike (Model Gadget)

Any chance you can let me know whats happening with my order placed 7th Dec order number: 23882

Products------------------------------------------------------1 x M3DS (ENGLISH VERS) = £40.44Add microSD Card in 2GB microSD------------------------------------------------------
    Sub-Total: £40.44
    Total: £45.69

Im desperate for this to arrive before wednesday if you can help that would be amazing, its now been over the seven days you stated please let me know if its possible

thanks

8. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Thank you so much for your critics, will take all in account for future preference. I'm glad to have SANTA like you kicking me in this critical moment. would you mind to let me have your order number so I can have look in to it please. thanks :)

9. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Thanks for your update and support. Everything should be back to normal as usual after new year. we will provide usual 2-3 days delivery service and also next day delivery commencing from the first week after new year. thanks :)

10. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Far too kind, thanks a lot for your always support.. merry x'mas to you from all of us at model-gadget.com

11. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Yes, you should receive your order by wednesday. thanks :) and .. merry x'mas

12. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Craig, your order has been despatched and should be with you monday/tuesday morning. thanks :) - merry x'mas

13. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Guy, whether I can find the proof of signature or not from the post office, I'll make sure youhave your item for x'mas. Count on me. promise won't spoil your x'mas. :), let me get on working. It's 04.15 am, and I'm still working .. As for alternative site for download, please check www.gba-nds.com :)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  14. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

try www.gba-nds.com :)

15. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

very kind of you Mark. glad to hear that..merry x'mas to you too from us at model-gadget.com

16. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi David, thank you so much for your understanding. your order will be ship out on monday and should be with you by tuesday/wednesday. thanks again and merry x'mas :)

17. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Anthony, your order should be deliver to you on monday/tuesday. thanks and merry x'mas ;)

18. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

HI Alan, Both order will be with you on tuesday/wednesday. thanks and merry x'mas ;)

19. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

HI Phil, your order will be ship out on wednesday. thanks and merry x'mas ;)

20. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Garry, your order will be ship out on wednesday. thanks and merry x'mas ;)